The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
On 10/10/2019 at 11:00 PM, Onyx2 said:

Fun game from Reddit: every WWE Champion from their rookie year. 

b06roc8t0rr31.thumb.jpg.b1e2e2082dfb16387a90fc5c53c89671.jpg

Rogers, Bruno, Koloff, Morales, Stasiak, Graham, Backlund, Sheik, Hogan, Andre, Savage, Warrior, Slaughter, Taker, Flair, Bret, Yoko, Nash, Shawn, Sid, Austin, Kane, Rock, Foley, Trips, Vince, Show, Angle, Jericho, Lesnar, Eddie, JBL, Cena, Edge, RVD, Orton, Hardy, Batista, Sheamus, Miz, Punk, Rey, Del Rio, Bryan, Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Styles, Wyatt, Mahal, Kingston

Edited by tiger_rick

13 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Have just got back from a wrestling show inside a cave in a quaint little village in the Peak District.
Aesthetically, I would say it's one of the more interesting venues a wrestling show has ever been held in....

Was that at the devils arse in castleton? Go there every year for carol concert! 

2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

No. It was Breed Pro Wrestling’s show at Peak Cavern near Sheffield. 

Yes, the place is called The Devil's Arse.
It was quite the experience - this cave in a sleepy little village in the Peak District. It was freezing, there were things dripping from the ceiling but WHAT an experience.

At one point Mike Bailey and Chuck Mambo battled onto a section below the main area of the cave. Crazy.

...and here is a very cool picture of it.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

On 10/12/2019 at 7:53 PM, Statto said:

This is incredibly nitpicky, but that photo of Jinder Mahal is from an FCW shoot (the same one as old Leakee there) and I’m pretty sure he’d been wrestling a good while before going there - 7 or 8 years judging by Wiki.

I have a suspicion that shot of Bertie Dos Caras Jr is from an FCW shoot too.

They’re definitely not all rookie year photos. The Kurt Angle picture looks like it’s from his main roster career. The photo of The Miz is a WWE picture, probably from Tough Enough. I suspect the Daniel Bryan one isn’t from his rookie year, either.