5pints Posted August 25, 2019 Posted August 25, 2019 On 8/19/2019 at 5:20 PM, TheToeSucker said: Moxley's not looking good I was thinking more like Tommy Dreamer with DDP and Dolph Ziggler
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted August 25, 2019 Moderators Posted August 25, 2019 2 hours ago, scratchdj said: Undertaker looking thrilled to now be part of the convention circuit. Police-sketch-of-Heisenberg-lookin' ass.
Cannibal Man Posted August 26, 2019 Posted August 26, 2019 I reckon Vince has made sure Undertaker's honored every single one of those dates and encouraged more for trying to pull Attitude Era contract games in the WWE's Fully Booked Interactive years
Lord-Mountevans Posted August 26, 2019 Posted August 26, 2019 On 8/19/2019 at 5:20 PM, TheToeSucker said: Moxley's not looking good Now i am no Hollywood Fashion Plate, but are Col. Robert Parker's chunky trainers a mistake?
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted August 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2019 i know Dreamers trousers are a nod to Dusty but they are shocking.
Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted August 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2019 Essa Rios and Lita reunited a couple of weeks ago. I loved Essa when I was a wee man despite him mostly showing up on Heat. That dive over the turnbuckles was awesome.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted August 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2019 He won’t be contending for the Light Heavyweight Championship again any time soon…
Paid Members Nick James Posted August 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2019 Edge has gotten himself in serious shape. I can’t remember him ever being that big throughout his career.
TheToeSucker Posted August 26, 2019 Posted August 26, 2019 Yeah his neck will be healed by a miracle in time for Crown Jewel 2
CavemanLynn Posted August 26, 2019 Posted August 26, 2019 He's been in Sheamus' Celtic Warrior YouTube vids recently. I think that pic makes him look bigger than he is, but he's definitely in trim and leaned out. If you believe his training with the fella reflects what he's been doing himself, he's been hitting the hills, wheelbarrows and core training hard. I didn't realise he'd had his wrist fused as well as his neck. Yet more evidence that WWE needs either an off season or to cycle its on screen talent. When admitted gym phobe Edge looks better than most of your roster, alarm bells should be ringing.
Paid Members JNLister Posted August 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2019 Courtesy of @wrestlingarcade on Twitter:
Paid Members hallicks Posted August 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 27, 2019 Can't believe that's not an obvious plant. Re: last page. DDP as Columbo, much?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.