Paid Members garynysmon Posted August 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2019 Giant Haystacks with Orig Williams' daughter, Tara Bethan. From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cymrufyw/49178306?fbclid=IwAR0uZI4WReE2DnMcXfzNckiaMO81e6tECN3Q250GEEtH0oZ4dD51B6FxibU
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted August 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2019 Brood represent. Anyone else fancy crisps?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2019 Hilarious that the last page I come to post this on has Pat Butcher compared to Gangrel, but amazingly, I'm hear to tell people Van Hammer is in line to play Mike Reid in the film of his life.
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted August 5, 2019 Posted August 5, 2019 Complete with Brother Love face paint as well. Wallop....
Roy Posted August 5, 2019 Posted August 5, 2019 Fucking hell, the state of Van Hammer. I could have looked at that picture for a year and not figured out it was him.
thicko Posted August 6, 2019 Posted August 6, 2019 He’s got the Warrior hours before heart attack look about him!
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 6, 2019 Someone get him an appointment to see Dr Hogan.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted August 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 6, 2019 He's doing better than I thought. I had it in my head that he died twenty years ago. Edit: Come to think of it, I'm putting Renegade and Van Hammer memories together and making one big, orange distant memory aren't I?
Sonny Mustang Posted August 6, 2019 Posted August 6, 2019 On 8/4/2019 at 7:08 PM, Onyx2 said: Brood represent. Anyone else fancy crisps? Saw gangrel at a nxt house show last week. Hard to believe he was a peer to E & C, seriously do those guys never age?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 6, 2019 43 minutes ago, Sonny Mustang said: Saw gangrel at a nxt house show last week. Hard to believe he was a peer to E & C, seriously do those guys never age? Better diets obviously. No cheese and onion.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted August 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2019 It's clearly Rik Mayall.
SuperstarNeilC Posted August 7, 2019 Posted August 7, 2019 The 700lb McGuire Twins with Wonder Woman Lynda Carter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.