Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2019 20 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said: Guess who? Jim Neidhart?
Steve Justice Posted August 7, 2019 Posted August 7, 2019 On 8/6/2019 at 1:27 PM, Sonny Mustang said: Saw gangrel at a nxt house show last week. Hard to believe he was a peer to E & C, seriously do those guys never age? Well they are vampires. So, no.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted August 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2019 Big Cass is looking jacked.
TheToeSucker Posted August 8, 2019 Posted August 8, 2019 WWE shouldn't sign him, are we forgetting how creepy he was towards Carmella? Get in the sea, Big Ass.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted August 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 8, 2019 Oh absolutely. Have no time for the caption but it was the best photo I could find. Him and zO can get in the bin but its good to see he's back in some healthy shape rather than looking like the human version of a twinkie bar.
TildeGuy~! Posted August 8, 2019 Posted August 8, 2019 10 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said: If they wanna sign a big guy go for Archer. He needs to stay away from WWE, he’s onto something big with New Japan at the moment.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted August 9, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2019 On 8/7/2019 at 5:09 PM, SuperstarNeilC said: The 700lb McGuire Twins with Wonder Woman Lynda Carter Bet that made an interesting spit-roast.
TheToeSucker Posted August 10, 2019 Posted August 10, 2019 On 8/8/2019 at 7:40 PM, Michael_3165 said: If they wanna sign a big guy go for Archer. I remember his run in WWE. Please no. Anyway back on topic: As a girl, I fucking hate male wrestling fans.
WyattSheepMask Posted August 10, 2019 Posted August 10, 2019 It’s cringe, but It’s not the weirdest thing Alexa Bliss will have experienced
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted August 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted August 10, 2019 Sorry, I thought this was random thoughts not random pictures. Must learn to read.
The Dart Posted August 10, 2019 Posted August 10, 2019 5 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: It’s cringe, but It’s not the weirdest thing Alexa Bliss will have experienced .... that day.
Vamp Posted August 10, 2019 Posted August 10, 2019 I once saw a rather big bloke go up to Kris Wolf and give her a bear hug which she didn't remotely look like she was expecting. She's lovely, and was initiating more than her fair share of hugs, but I can't really wrap my head around thinking that you can just do that. I feel like a right melon asking for photos anyway (normally it's more because I want to thank them on their retirement or something, or occasionally because it's an outlandish gimmick) without assuming I can wrap an arm around them. Just weird to me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.