Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Its the ones who turn up to events wearing replica belts, that does me, some of them swagger like they're Flair circa 1982. 

I luvs a replica belt, for the wall or as piece of 'art', however the thought of wandering through a city centre wearing one for  show just screams 'dork' to me. 

Posted

Pro Wrestling will always have a bugman component attached to it, it's part of the culture really. Wrestling is not in the least aspect cool at all. Moaning that someone cosplay's as Taker to a signing or carries round a belt with them whilst you stay up to the early hours of the morning watching fake fighting is peak cognitive dissonance.

Posted
4 hours ago, TheToeSucker said:

Yes, but in the sense that, I am less cringe than a dude who dresses like Undertaker.

He's a pretty cool guy actually, he gets booked at a lot of Monopoly Groups conventions doing photo ops for free and helps them with promotions of other events

Posted
8 hours ago, Richard said:

Pro Wrestling will always have a bugman component attached to it, it's part of the culture really. Wrestling is not in the least aspect cool at all. Moaning that someone cosplay's as Taker to a signing or carries round a belt with them whilst you stay up to the early hours of the morning watching fake fighting is peak cognitive dissonance.

I remember in 2012 seeing some guy with 3 or the fuckers on him while queuing at the bar i'm sure they were Cena's belt, the 2002-2009 WWE tag belt and the European title, really didn't understand the first 2 choices.  I remember thinking thats at least 750 quids worth there waiting to be snatched off him as i'm sure he couldn't have outrun me if i'd grabbed them. They are the oddest thing in a way to bring to a show but I guess they give those types some kind of superiority but I wouldn't want to be walking down the dark streets of London or Manchester wearing one myself. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Carrying a belt around is a head scratcher. I can understand buying one and having it in a collection at home. I can even get doing a whole cosplay type deal and going to a show. Its the random blokes who wander around at shows with belts over their shoulders that make no sense to me. Why?

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, TheToeSucker said:

[Picture]

Scotty 2 Hotty looking more like Macho Man than The Real Macho Man

Well, yeah. The “real” Macho Man was cremated over eight years ago!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...