Paid Members garynysmon Posted September 24, 2019 Paid Members Posted September 24, 2019 RVD's mid-life crisis is a joy to behold.
Porkchopcash Posted September 24, 2019 Posted September 24, 2019 If thats a midlife crisis i want one!
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted October 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2019 Fun game from Reddit: every WWE Champion from their rookie year.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2019 I'm gonna kick myself but who's between Batista and Miz?
FailedPromoter Posted October 10, 2019 Posted October 10, 2019 2 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said: I'm gonna kick myself but who's between Batista and Miz? Sheamus
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted October 10, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2019 So it is, I'd forgotten about him. He looks terrible.
Paid Members ElCece Posted October 11, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2019 Some of the guys look like stars I'm the rookie photos Austin and Angle in particular look the buisness.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted October 11, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2019 47 minutes ago, ElCece said: Some of the guys look like stars I'm the rookie photos Austin and Angle in particular look the buisness. Angle is the cheat in this one, because of course in his rookie year he was fully formed. No gangly shitehawk gimmicks for him.
Paid Members ElCece Posted October 11, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 11, 2019 27 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Angle is the cheat in this one, because of course in his rookie year he was fully formed. No gangly shitehawk gimmicks for him. That's absolutely true, he looks almost exactly like he did at his peak.
Paid Members Statto Posted October 12, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2019 This is incredibly nitpicky, but that photo of Jinder Mahal is from an FCW shoot (the same one as old Leakee there) and I’m pretty sure he’d been wrestling a good while before going there - 7 or 8 years judging by Wiki. I have a suspicion that shot of Bertie Dos Caras Jr is from an FCW shoot too.
Steve Justice Posted October 12, 2019 Posted October 12, 2019 I've just spent the last 20 minutes wracking my brain trying to figure out who's between HBK and Austin. I was a massive mark for him at the time too. Can't believe it took me so long.
Paid Members ElCece Posted October 12, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 12, 2019 25 minutes ago, Steve Justice said: I've just spent the last 20 minutes wracking my brain trying to figure out who's between HBK and Austin. I was a massive mark for him at the time too. Can't believe it took me so long. You arent alone, there are a couple I spent a silly amount of time trying to work out whilst refusing to look up
Joe Blog Posted October 12, 2019 Posted October 12, 2019 Anyone want to list them all? Asking for a friend.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.