Michael_3165 Posted October 30, 2019 Posted October 30, 2019 Because he makes wrestling look like the shits. And no I'm not corny in disguise
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted October 31, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2019 WWE have done more to make wrestling look shit than anything that Marko Stunt and Spike Dudley have done. Stunt could powerbomb Jericho and win the title next week* but it still won't be as bad as Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon at 'Mania 26. *I love Marko, BTW. Tons of potential in him.
Paid Members gmoney Posted October 31, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2019 He should be under a mask. It's not his size or talent that's the problem, it's that he's got the most annoying face in the world.
Max Power Posted October 31, 2019 Posted October 31, 2019 I can't fucking stand him. Not because of his size or he exposes the business or whatever, it's just that I find him such an annoying shit. And he's supposed to be the babyface. Fuck off mate.
Paid Members Chris B Posted October 31, 2019 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2019 49 minutes ago, gmoney said: He should be under a mask. It's not his size or talent that's the problem, it's that he's got the most annoying face in the world. Luchasaurus gave him a mini-luchasaurus-style mask on Being the Elite last week, saying something like 'it's time'. So that is likely where they're going.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 Ailing dumpster-fire-money-vacuum-mobile-game WWE Champions launches a new character next week: 2002-era Ric Flair. Not sure why I keep getting SummerSlam 1994 vibes... Still looks better than 2K20.
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 I've pumped money into it and regret it every day ?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 Flair looks like latter day Roger Ebert there.
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 South park popped straight into my head
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted November 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 1, 2019 57 minutes ago, 2Xtreme_lives said: South park popped straight into my head That looks like the title sequence of Sorry! in an alternate universe where it was the other Ronnie
5pints Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 Flair looks like he's done a wooooooo in his pants.
LEGIT Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 17 hours ago, 2Xtreme_lives said: South park popped straight into my head That's the Wrestlemania 6 opening sequence isn't it? Except it's 1993 Jim Ross instead of Hogan and Warrior.
Retro Red Posted November 2, 2019 Posted November 2, 2019 Looks like Jim Ross playing the Joaquin Phoenix character in Gladiator, presumably with a bag of puppies in the Russell Crowe role.
UK Kat Von D Posted November 24, 2019 Posted November 24, 2019 I might start posting this image at the end of every post to make it look like I have a sig
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted November 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2019 A mate of mine has started making Simpsons/wrestling crossover art. Thought I’d share on here. He is know as EyeCandyTattooo on twitter. Anyway, when he said he was doing it and want some ideas I thought, yeah it could work. I must say, I think they look class.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.