Paid Members tiger_rick Posted November 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2019 Not a big Simpsons fan (find the costant references on here tedious) but they are ace. I always liked the South Park wrestling art that was popular about 20 years ago. I'd definitely buy a set of them for our kid.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted November 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2019 25 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Not a big Simpsons fan (find the costant references on here tedious) but they are ace. I always liked the South Park wrestling art that was popular about 20 years ago. I'd definitely buy a set of them for our kid. Yeah i agree with that, I can have the simpsons on in the background if it's on, but i've never been a huge fan. I know the characters, but couldn't really quote shit. With these prints above, i like the quality and how he has associated particular characters more than anything else.
Grecian Posted November 29, 2019 Posted November 29, 2019 Is he selling them as a set or anything? They're fantastic.
Merzbow Posted November 29, 2019 Posted November 29, 2019 They'd work well as enamel pins, there's a bit of a market for them right now too.
cobra_gordo Posted November 29, 2019 Posted November 29, 2019 26 minutes ago, Merzbow said: They'd work well as enamel pins, there's a bit of a market for them right now too. Second this. Enamel pins are really popular at the moment, I have a bunch on my jacket. I'd have two or three of those in a heartbeat as badges over the prints.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted November 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2019 1 hour ago, Grecian said: Is he selling them as a set or anything? They're fantastic. I think he is. I won’t post direct links as that would be more for classifieds. But just check out his twitter id mate.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted November 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2019 3 hours ago, tiger_rick said: Not a big Simpsons fan (find the costant references on here tedious This place hardly mentions them compared to some places I skim over.
Jonny Vegas Posted December 1, 2019 Posted December 1, 2019 Sadly I am still incapable of working out how to post a photo on the forum. If you head to Harry Smith's instagram however - @dbsmithjr - then you will see a picture of him with The Master & Ruler Of The World. He now looks like the kid from Bad Santa as a grown up.
TibBo Posted December 2, 2019 Posted December 2, 2019 On 11/29/2019 at 3:41 PM, cobra_gordo said: Second this. Enamel pins are really popular at the moment, I have a bunch on my jacket. I'd have two or three of those in a heartbeat as badges over the prints. Oddly enough, there are already quite a few folks selling pins of Simpsons characters as wrestlers... Like some mentioned earlier, it seems to be the current version of the South Park characters as wrestlers in the Attitude era. Saw this one yesterday:https://www.instagram.com/p/B4YblzVFqh8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Paid Members Chris B Posted December 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 7, 2019 Dude would have been watching attitude era in, what, his 30s? This is our future and it's not that far away.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted December 7, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 7, 2019 "We need to promote our new show on USA. I know who we need on this poster! Fuji, Alfred Hayes and a juggler." Who are the guys above Fuji? Looks like Bobby Ball and Weinstein.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted December 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2019 There hasn’t been enough Khali posts as of recent. So here he is in a pink shirt, chinos & new balance, in mid construction.
BrodyGraham Posted December 8, 2019 Posted December 8, 2019 51 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said: There hasn’t been enough Khali posts as of recent. So here he is in a pink shirt, chinos & new balance, in mid construction. How can someone that tall get pants that are too fucking long! He'll have got them custom made as well. Madness! Unless of course his sartorial idol is late 90's Chino Moreno from Deftones, in which case, well in lad.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted December 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2019 Maybe he's still growing, and he wants to get his money's worth it of them?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.