Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

They're both fake because neither of them are Kurt Cobain. 

Is that how it works? 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Dreamers face is melting. He's starting to look like that bloke from Ghost thay helped Patrick Swayze kick a can.

  • Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Dreamers face is melting. He's starting to look like that bloke from Ghost thay helped Patrick Swayze kick a can.

Nice one. That’s years since I remembered him. I’m going to have to sleep in my parents bed now. Hope you’re happy.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Nicked from Tatanka's Facebook, backstage at Wrestlemania 11. I know it was his ring gear, but I'm finding Nikolai Volkoff's attire to be much funnier than I should.

Nicholas "audio problems" Turturo stealing the show there.

83979801_10157870396284931_1367289142030893056_o.jpg

Posted
1 hour ago, Onyx2 said:

Martel still rocking the gimmick at 64.

d3tlysoonxd41.thumb.jpg.b7ede54f16df707c15e7d4fe46abbcb9.jpg

Martel still looks fucking class. 

3x Wwf World tag Champ when it wa S BIG deal. 

Had it all. The look, Charisma, physique, working ability, promo etc. 

If he walked into Wwe now as a 26 year old your looking at the wwe star of the next 15 years. Guy pisses on 99% of the players today. 

Check out this promo. Who now can cut shit like this https://youtu.be/r-B2VVuzsEw

 

Posted

He'd be Fandango Dupree, resident star maker on Main Event.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...