Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
6 hours ago, PunkStep said:

whilst Imperium isn't tied to a specific nation, it's clearly a German-speaking collective with a random Italian that has a non-Italian sounding surname. 

"Imperium" is Latin, though. Not linguistically Italian, but geographically it's about as Italian as you'll get.

Posted
1 hour ago, Frankie Crisp said:

And not one of the Dudley Boyz came from the West Midlands.

Nor did WCW's York Foundation reside in the  northeast of England that was founded by the ancient Romans.

Posted

Nor did Paul London even come from the famous city of Paul, Idaho.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Bret brought in the original leader who was South African but i think people think of "The Jackal" version more. 

Los Boricuas count? I thought Puerto Rico was a state but it's not. 

Posted

Bulldog #2's clearly nicked that toy from one of the kids awa' up tha Grove.

  • Paid Members
Posted
25 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Unless I've been had this is a picture of the original 'British Bulldogs', Lord John Foley and Sir Edward Heath, with their mascot 'Winston' from 1976.
I never knew there were 'British Bulldogs' before Davey and Dynamite.

Image

Now that is bizarre.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Trivia note: that Ted Heath played as a prop for Doncaster and the other two players in their front row were also future wrestlers, George Goodyear and Mal Kirk.

The Commandant in the Memphis original version of the Truth Commission was legitimately South African but his accent was so South African everyone assumed it must be fake.

Posted
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Unless I've been had this is a picture of the original 'British Bulldogs', Lord John Foley and Sir Edward Heath, with their mascot 'Winston' from 1976.
I never knew there were 'British Bulldogs' before Davey and Dynamite.

Image

I had the pleasure of seeing Ted Heath wrestle at the tail end of his career.

A tremendous villain, one of the best i have seen live.  A fantastic photo & i would have emptied my wallet to watch these two work a tag match. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...