Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
50 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I wouldnt be doing any dives over one side of that taller ring! 

I wouldn't be doing it over 3 or the sides....

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

It lets them do crazy dives over the top rope, but gives them something safer to land in.

There has to be one attempt at diving from the lower one into the upper. I imagine something silly like a quad-jump from a chair, someone's shoulders and up/over the rope.

  • Paid Members
Posted
26 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

This just got retweeted onto my Twitter timeline.  A very young Randy Savage in Nova Scotia, Canada from back in the day.

EY4hFbbWoAEumYq?format=jpg&name=large

Looks like Seth Rollins there. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
45 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Jumped on the band wagon and made a Wrestling Pub Quiz if anyone's interested. Feel free to give it a go yourself or zoom with your mates, the top score I've heard someone get is 29 so far.

Nice quiz. 27 for me. 

Posted
15 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Nah, Benoit was wrestling a high impact style for 15 years prior to working for Vince.

 

Vince knew there was wrestling outside the WWE then? Thats a bit like saying there was football before the Premier league started 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I love that his birthday cake appears to be an Iceland‘s own brand strawberry cheesecake. No nonsense. Unlike his shoot interviews. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...