Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

If he can't get under a shower head or bend down to a sink to wash his locks the smell of his hair would be the least of my worries, he must have absolutely hummed. 

I'm sure Fuji would give him a rub down with a flannel now and then but It'll have been like throwing a suitcase off the titanic. 

Should have just took him outside and hosed him down like a zoo elephant.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

If he can't get under a shower head or bend down to a sink to wash his locks the smell of his hair would be the least of my worries, he must have absolutely hummed. 

I'm sure Fuji would give him a rub down with a flannel now and then but It'll have been like throwing a suitcase off the titanic. 

I think it was an article about Fuji's infamous ribbing that mentioned the smell. Fuji used to do his hair before a match, but he used to trick others into doing it because of the smell. If I'm remembering right, more than one person was physically sick because of it...

Posted
23 hours ago, ElCece said:

Look at it again it says "Veggies May 94" . Veggies didn't exist until 98-99 at the earliest. 

I was gonna say something about VeggieTales, a video series I was forced to watch at home as a child, but turns out that debuted with this beauty in 1993:

340?cb=20150331023837

In my original reply I just thought the writing looked a bit off like it was added to the shrink wrap afterwards to make the picture look funny, I now believe I was mistaken.

Posted
4 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Should have just took him outside and hosed him down like a zoo elephant.

I believe this is what they did when he was in the U.K. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, PBWFan said:

I believe this is what they did when he was in the U.K. 

Well Denise, I wash myself with a rag on a stick... 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

3E0ED8D4-2C1F-4BE7-BF03-4BDB7A0EA779.thumb.jpeg.e4723129cb8fef4d7f86b3f524640563.jpeg
 

This must have passed me by when they did the original photo shoot. Don’t know how though. It’s the sexiest image I’ve ever seen.

Posted
27 minutes ago, Supremo said:

3E0ED8D4-2C1F-4BE7-BF03-4BDB7A0EA779.thumb.jpeg.e4723129cb8fef4d7f86b3f524640563.jpeg
 

This must have passed me by when they did the original photo shoot. Don’t know how though. It’s the sexiest image I’ve ever seen.

Everytime a photo like this appears I cannot understand how badly they fucked Roman up. Look at him, probably the most attractive wrestler they have ever had on their books, fantastic ring work, decent promo. The bloke has it all. I fucking hate WWE. 

Posted
38 minutes ago, Supremo said:

3E0ED8D4-2C1F-4BE7-BF03-4BDB7A0EA779.thumb.jpeg.e4723129cb8fef4d7f86b3f524640563.jpeg
 

This must have passed me by when they did the original photo shoot. Don’t know how though. It’s the sexiest image I’ve ever seen.

Think they did a photoshoot a few years ago of guys with retro belts.

Finn had European, Usos 80s tag team, Charlotte with 2000s woman's etc

  • Paid Members
Posted
22 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Everytime a photo like this appears I cannot understand how badly they fucked Roman up. Look at him, probably the most attractive wrestler they have ever had on their books, fantastic ring work, decent promo. The bloke has it all. I fucking WWE.

looks the fucking buisness doesn't he. 

Posted
On 7/28/2020 at 9:03 PM, The Cutting Edge said:

Think they did a photoshoot a few years ago of guys with retro belts.

Finn had European, Usos 80s tag team, Charlotte with 2000s woman's etc

So even they acknowledge it used to be better.

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 7/28/2020 at 8:51 PM, Joe Blog said:

Everytime a photo like this appears I cannot understand how badly they fucked Roman up. Look at him, probably the most attractive wrestler they have ever had on their books, fantastic ring work, decent promo. The bloke has it all. I fucking hate WWE. 

Stuff like this really drives home the reality that if you can have everything on paper but if you can't connect with your audience you're fucked. It happens all the time in music & comedy and I'm sure in theatre too. 

Here's Wilt Chamberlain, Matrix & Andre on the set of Conan The Destroyer 

FB_IMG_1596294175913.thumb.jpg.77fd1da12ecbb974e8cb629f12d8b60f.jpg

Posted
17 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

Stuff like this really drives home the reality that if you can have everything on paper but if you can't connect with your audience you're fucked. It happens all the time in music & comedy and I'm sure in theatre too. 

Here's Wilt Chamberlain, Matrix & Andre on the set of Conan The Destroyer 

FB_IMG_1596294175913.thumb.jpg.77fd1da12ecbb974e8cb629f12d8b60f.jpg

I think this photo caused a lot of heat at the time (if it was published, I suspect it was in one of the Apter mags) as it gave a realistic idea of Andre's height relative to other professional sports stars. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

That's odd because Wilt Chamberlain was legit over 7ft tall.

I think it's Vince's "nobody else can have something as big / strong / good as me" trope. Yet having someone who makes Arnie look like a pencil-neck is still one hell of a grab. Plus imagining what stupid shit Vince may have imagined if Wilt was interested makes for a fun minute, considering that Hulkamania was literally around the corner from Conan The Destroyer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...