The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

What was RVD playing at here? 😂 

8D81A148-A5CA-4C83-8BD0-47B61740AD67.gif

yeh, thats the sort of gif that got shared around loads back around the time it happened and pre youtube. 

I have fond memories of going on the official ECW site and downloading little 5-10 second video clips of that weeks TV, the table spots etc. would get uploaded and i assume the gifs were made from them. Great times.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I have fond memories of going on the official ECW site and downloading little 5-10 second video clips of that weeks TV, the table spots etc. would get uploaded and i assume the gifs were made from them. Great times.

Some lovely, lovely nostalgia here for you then: http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/OB/video.html

Some of them still even work!

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, Wretch said:

Some lovely, lovely nostalgia here for you then: http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/OB/video.html

Some of them still even work!

Even the list is nostalgic - I remember that Nova DDT-legdrop-Stunner move vividly and may have never seen a Nova match before he became Simon Dean.

• Paid Members

Yokozuna getting a makeover from Bull Nakano and Luna.

0242-FF98-37-A8-4576-8-A68-C57-DC252-A67

I love this picture for some reason. Look at how happy they all look. No doubt 123 Kid was having a shit in someone’s spag bol just out of camera shot and that’s what they’re laughing about but I like to think it’s as wholesome as it looks at face value. 

• Paid Members

I'm sure I saw somewhere that having to do Yoko's hair was one of the jobs nobody wanted, as due to his size he could not wash it. I can't for the life of me remember where it was I read it, but folk would physically gag at the smell of it...

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

I'm sure I saw somewhere that having to do Yoko's hair was one of the jobs nobody wanted, as due to his size he could not wash it. I can't for the life of me remember where it was I read it, but folk would physically gag at the smell of it...

If he can't get under a shower head or bend down to a sink to wash his locks the smell of his hair would be the least of my worries, he must have absolutely hummed. 

I'm sure Fuji would give him a rub down with a flannel now and then but It'll have been like throwing a suitcase off the titanic.