Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2020 12 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: What was RVD playing at here? ? yeh, thats the sort of gif that got shared around loads back around the time it happened and pre youtube. I have fond memories of going on the official ECW site and downloading little 5-10 second video clips of that weeks TV, the table spots etc. would get uploaded and i assume the gifs were made from them. Great times.
Paid Members Wretch Posted July 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2020 42 minutes ago, Egg Shen said: I have fond memories of going on the official ECW site and downloading little 5-10 second video clips of that weeks TV, the table spots etc. would get uploaded and i assume the gifs were made from them. Great times. Some lovely, lovely nostalgia here for you then: http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/OB/video.html Some of them still even work!
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 19, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2020 I have always absolutely loved RVD's piledriver sell. I still don't quite know how he does it.
Michael_3165 Posted July 19, 2020 Posted July 19, 2020 2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said: I have always absolutely loved RVD's piledriver sell. I still don't quite know how he does it. Just pushes off.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted July 19, 2020 Awards Moderator Posted July 19, 2020 3 hours ago, Wretch said: Some lovely, lovely nostalgia here for you then: http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling/OB/video.html Some of them still even work! Even the list is nostalgic - I remember that Nova DDT-legdrop-Stunner move vividly and may have never seen a Nova match before he became Simon Dean.
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 20, 2020 Posted July 20, 2020 A load of legends together in one photo.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted July 26, 2020 Posted July 26, 2020 How many Aldi trips do we reckon Helen had to do each month? Poor woman, no wonder she liked a bevvy.
csquare Posted July 27, 2020 Posted July 27, 2020 19 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: Bret hanging out in the Hart Family pantry That's got to be a photoshop surely! Funny pic though.
wordsfromlee Posted July 27, 2020 Posted July 27, 2020 3 hours ago, csquare said: That's got to be a photoshop surely! Funny pic though. Why?
Paid Members ElCece Posted July 27, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2020 Just now, wordsfromlee said: Why? Look at it again it says "Veggies May 94" . Veggies didn't exist until 98-99 at the earliest.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 27, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2020 Yokozuna getting a makeover from Bull Nakano and Luna. I love this picture for some reason. Look at how happy they all look. No doubt 123 Kid was having a shit in someone’s spag bol just out of camera shot and that’s what they’re laughing about but I like to think it’s as wholesome as it looks at face value.
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted July 28, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2020 I'm sure I saw somewhere that having to do Yoko's hair was one of the jobs nobody wanted, as due to his size he could not wash it. I can't for the life of me remember where it was I read it, but folk would physically gag at the smell of it...
Paid Members Tommy! Posted July 28, 2020 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2020 3 hours ago, Cod Eye said: I'm sure I saw somewhere that having to do Yoko's hair was one of the jobs nobody wanted, as due to his size he could not wash it. I can't for the life of me remember where it was I read it, but folk would physically gag at the smell of it... If he can't get under a shower head or bend down to a sink to wash his locks the smell of his hair would be the least of my worries, he must have absolutely hummed. I'm sure Fuji would give him a rub down with a flannel now and then but It'll have been like throwing a suitcase off the titanic.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.