Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

If all true it just goes to show the testing pool is a load of bollocks. 

Of course it is, after all the testing is their own initiative. It's not as though they're governed by WADA or anything.

I get that, it just sends out the wrong message to other superstars on the roster.

I could just see Vince gathering the roster for a meeting “lads you’re not allowed to take anything... Roman, John got any steroids left? Let’s crack on in my office”

55 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

The thing is, a WWE guys schedule practically demands drug abuse. Whether that’s aderol to stay awake; downers to get to sleep or a fuck load of the latest Mexican gorilla piss to help your body recover from 5 nights a week wrestling plus workouts plus travel.

It’s not even a real sport, it’s frankly obscene we expect them to be anything other than geared off their tits.

It's arguably obscene they expect us to not be geared off our tits to watch it most of the time......

15 hours ago, PunkStep said:

That was Reigns, wasn't it? They had him drop the belt to Rollins (and Ambrose cashed in)- isn't that right?

I'm pretty sure they did something similar with Orton at some point, too.

Think it was just after that, triple threat at Battleground, all the build had to be carried by Seth & Dean

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

According to Meltzer, Rich Swann has announced that he will fulfill all his current bookings but after that he will be retiring as the promotions that have booked him have been getting a lot of negativity regarding him being on their shows.