Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

21 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I always wonder how the WWE would handle fan dissent if they chose to have some strength in their convictions and protest properly. It’s easy for the announcers/talent to dismiss chants as the fans just wanting to ‘have fun’ and engaging with the product on their terms; it’d be way more difficult if, during a Roman Reigns match say, the fans turned their back. “Isn’t this great Corey, the fans here in Bumtickle, Iowa having fun...watching the back of each other’s heads...”

It'd probably never happen in enough numbers to make a visible dent. If dey did that and stopped booing, it'd just mean the normals and kids would be heard more. So WWE would be chuffed.

2 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

It'd probably never happen in enough numbers to make a visible dent. If dey did that and stopped booing, it'd just mean the normals and kids would be heard more. So WWE would be chuffed.

Realistically the only thing that would ever cause any changes are if the seats are empty.

1 hour ago, mim731 said:

I think it's a special one-off Royal Rumble-style match with 50 entrants, based on that press release. 

What's the odds it's not on the network..I don't think it will be but would love to see it even if it aired a few days later

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, kidzero said:

What's the odds it's not on the network..I don't think it will be but would love to see it even if it aired a few days later

They're probably busy uploading Thunder