Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, SBD said:

Jeff Hardy was arrested for driving while impaired this past Saturday night

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/jeff-hardy-arrested-driving-while-impaired-253351

What a tit.

The description makes it sound like he was very lucky, "ran off the roadway to the right, in turn striking about 105 feet of guardrail before the back end of the car spun out 90 degrees to the left, coming to rest in the middle of the right N bound lane of travel."

Well, he’s been out for a bit, and I can’t see him being rushed back before mania now. It won’t have any knock on effect on Matt either.

2 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

What a tit.

The description makes it sound like he was very lucky, "ran off the roadway to the right, in turn striking about 105 feet of guardrail before the back end of the car spun out 90 degrees to the left, coming to rest in the middle of the right N bound lane of travel."

Well, he’s been out for a bit, and I can’t see him being rushed back before mania now. It won’t have any knock on effect on Matt either.

Depends on if they’ve filmed Ultimate Deletion, and if Jeff had a big role to play.

Given the mid-card status, rather than re-shoot they might just bodge the whole thing together, spunk it away and forget it ever happened rather than launch a Broken Matt/Brother Nero run. And we all know WWE only have faith in Matt when Jeff is around.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Depends on if they’ve filmed Ultimate Deletion, and if Jeff had a big role to play.

Given the mid-card status, rather than re-shoot they might just bodge the whole thing together, spunk it away and forget it ever happened rather than launch a Broken Matt/Brother Nero run. And we all know WWE only have faith in Matt when Jeff is around.

I’m in the camp that believe it’s already been filmed. I highly doubt we’d have seen Jeff before Mania due to his injury, so it’s a case of whether or not they’d have brought him back at Mania as Nero. If yes, that’s the bit that might have them annoyed. Saying that, they can still introduce Maxel, Rebecca, Benjamin, Vanguard etc. I’d ratger them not spunk it all on that match anyway. Introduce each character one at a time, starting at Mania. Bring Nero in as the last character, buying some time following the arrest.

That’s all obviously if they have filmed, that Jeff is suspended and they plan to bring everyone else in.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, mim731 said:

Didn't one of The Usos get a DUI not long ago and escape any punishment internally, not long ago? Wonder if that sets a precedent?

Quite probably right mim. Mania and Monday after crowd will probably be vocal, or at least I wouldn’t put it past them, so it will be interesting to see if they try and ignore it (if they are) or not.

1 hour ago, mim731 said:

Didn't one of The Usos get a DUI not long ago and escape any punishment internally, not long ago? Wonder if that sets a precedent?

Difference is, Jeff is a known liability. Any other member of the roster will be treated differently for slipping up than someone on a second chance like Hardy or Angle. I’d assume both men were brought back on the knowledge that they have to behave themselves 

30 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Difference is, Jeff is a known liability. Any other member of the roster will be treated differently for slipping up than someone on a second chance like Hardy or Angle. I’d assume both men were brought back on the knowledge that they have to behave themselves 

Jeff may be a liability but he can be a star when, outside of Cena, they have none. Maybe they’d pretend it didn’t happen or find some loop hole. The randy orton rule maybe. 

• Paid Members

As stated on the MMA board, CM Punk has tweeted that apparently he has a match at UFC 225... 

punk.png

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, seph said:

As stated on the MMA board, CM Punk has tweeted that apparently he has a match at UFC 225... 

punk.png

Oh, boy. He’s going to get brought back to reality sharpish in the first round again, isn’t he?

Edited by Your Fight Site