New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

So now does Sarge get to be the only person to have been both a GI Joe and Masters of the Universe figure?

If you're including 'official' convention figures, he's the second, after another wrestler...

10162873_1_1.thumb.jpg.68bd9c604a933980781e558ad1eda888.jpg

ccb54a24-08cb-439f-a9eb-57bc14d805f4.f3fd3fb360f07520b6c26f4866901b8b.thumb.jpeg.94aac484af3d920c662dab0b441f8602.jpeg

Think Mattel have done a cracking job with the WWE MOTU line, arguably moreso than the Hasbro tribute line. That wave with Andre and Sarge also has JYD with I believe Spikor style armour and a Beastman style whip of his trademark dog collar and chain and Bret done like Tri-Clops

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

I pounced on a New Day Man o Many Faces (which felt kind of racist, three black blokes being interchangeable, but eh)

Man E Faces had three distinctly different faces didn't he, and each member of the new days mug look unique, at least to me unless you're in the "all black blokes look alike" brigade. Surely they were also the most popular 3 man act going for it to make sense, otherwise you'd have 3 random faces lumped in. 

I genuinely don't think there's anything there like you imply, even from a company like WWE. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Have there been many other crossovers like that with wrestling figures? I just want to see how it'd look if they crossed wrestlers with Gundams.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is the only other one that springs to mind. Did a couple of series of modern day and legends.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, The Reverend said:

Not a cartoon, but another crossover with modern poo culture and WWE were the Ghostbusters figures they released a few years back. 

Oh - and I think there was a Cena / Scooby Doo double-pack to tie in with a cartoon film.

This is deffo the right forum for that...