New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members

I’m running a competition on Twitter with Chella Toys for anyone who is interested. This particular comp is for the Blue Meanie 2-pack and the concept art to go with it. I had a chat with Meanie about the figure, his last figure and his involvement with the RetroMania game too. I’ll be announcing more comps with Chella in the near future, along with some other ‘new figure’ comps from other teams.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I’m running a competition on Twitter with Chella Tots for anyone who is interested. This particular comp is for the Blue Meanie 2-pack and the concept art to go with it. I had a chat with Meanie about the figure, his last figure and his involvement with the RetroMania game too. I’ll be announcing more comps with Chella in the near future, along with some other ‘new figure’ comps from other teams.

Nice one! I've entered...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

You're welcome.

But seriously, I bet a fair few were asking about that once the Sabu figure was shown off. I might have to buy them both now.

Both from separate companies obviously, as Zombie are the ones bring out the Sabu (for those unaware).

• Paid Members

I sat down and chatted with Boss Fight Studio regarding the Legends of Lucha line, updates on production and shipping, plans ahead, more lines, accessories, belts and so much more.

Also, completely free to enter competition on Twitter, where you can win the entire set of Wave 1 Fanaticos.
Enjoy
Cheers 

https://mobile.twitter.com/grapplearcade/status/1368507744651780104

9B439E71-58EA-4631-90BE-B348D6551E9E.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Mean Gene is going to be an essential purchase. It was a crying shame that managers and other non-wrestling characters never got figures in the Hasbro line back in the day, so it seemed to be a real no-brainer to rectify that when Mattel brought out the Retros. Glad to see they are finally getting round to it.