New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

I know a lot of people have been keeping an eye on the progress of Zombie Sailor's "Hasbro" line, designed by original WWF Hasbro artist Ron Rudat. Well just a heads up that it's been announced that they will now be available to order from the UK, and the 48 hour presale opens up on Monday.  Personally I'll be nabbing a full set!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Bohan

19 hours ago, Bohan said:

I know a lot of people have been keeping an eye on the progress of Zombie Sailor's "Hasbro" line, designed by original WWF Hasbro artist Ron Rudat. Well just a heads up that it's been announced that they will now be available to order from the UK, and the 48 hour presale opens up on Monday.  Personally I'll be nabbing a full set!

spacer.png

I'd been eyeballing these and was rather sad they weren't shipping to the UK. Glad to hear that's changed. Will definitely be getting Sabu, Bravo and Hebner. 

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Are they going to be really expensive? They look fantastic, especially that Sabu. 

$39.99 a piece, which is double what a WWE Elite or AEW Unrivaled figure will set you back these days.  But take into consideration the huge cost involved in getting this line off the ground and it's understandable.  Zombie Sailor has said that the States pre orders have already done extremely well, and I think the international market will eat these up on Tuesday.

Bruiser Brody, Jeff Jarrett, King Kong Bundy, Paul Roma, Barry Horewitz and Danhausen amongst others have been confirmed for the next two waves. The Jarrett one will be the unmade Hasbro Orange card release, so that's a big one for the Hasbro fanatics.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Is Zack Ryder and his mate financing a lot of these type of things? like who the fuck wants a Cardona & Myers figure? same as that video game what came out based on WrestleFest which they were in

Zombie Sailor has worked with them for years and it’s made him more known with his exposure on their podcast, so it makes sense as to why they were the first to sign up. And also it’s through them he’s been able to get the contacts to sign/make them. Plus they look better then their $60 Super 7’s.

$39.99 is pricey. But he’s paid for the licensing rights, got Ron Rudack(sp?) the original Hasbro designer to draw them up as well. So I get the price point as well.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

12 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Is Zack Ryder and his mate financing a lot of these type of things? like who the fuck wants a Cardona & Myers figure? same as that video game what came out based on WrestleFest which they were in

They have a large cult following from their show, both of them sell merch with ease. Cardana especially is a bit of a hero in the figure collecting community

Myers & Cardona have their hand on what people are after and how to push demand when it’s in the lower numbers. Their podcast merch moves for silly money compared to what original price was. They have pro wrestling tees reducing how many micro brawlers are made and have pushed the prices up as a result in both new and second hand market as a result. In terms of creating FOMO to push more sales at a lower level, they seem to be smashing it