New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, HobowithaShotgun said:

Moved to the US a few months back and getting back into the figure collecting having sold nearly all of my collection a few years back,

I'm completely out of the loop on them these days to be honest but are there any cool unique ones to the US that I should keep an eye out for? Could pick some up for folks on here too if people are having difficulty finding anything.

I think Target have the WWE Legends line as an exclusive but both Target and Walmart have exclusive lines (like Masters of the WWE Universe).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Bloke on Insta called JB Toys. Big collector, designs merch for wrestlers, distributes figures for companies etc.

VS.

Matt Cardona 

Long story short, Matt acted like a child during a trade they both had 3 years ago, and since then has apparently tried to sabotage this KB Toys business deals with Nick Aldis and Edge.

KB Toys has now made a video and it’s all levels of cringe, hilarious, eye opening and I’ll be getting some popcorn.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJV62MVnknB/?igshid=1kh532vpz3hw9

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Bloke on Insta called JB Toys. Big collector, designs merch for wrestlers, distributes figures for companies etc.

VS.

Matt Cardona 

Long story short, Matt acted like a child during a trade they both had 3 years ago, and since then has apparently tried to sabotage this KB Toys business deals with Nick Aldis and Edge.

KB Toys has now made a video and it’s all levels of cringe, hilarious, eye opening and I’ll be getting some popcorn.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJV62MVnknB/?igshid=1kh532vpz3hw9

Disappointed that it’s already gone

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Disappointed that it’s already gone

I haven’t even opened my popcorn yet.

In a nutshell. He explained a bad transaction between the 2 of them 3 years ago. He send a box of figs and accessories, one of the accessories got a crease during transit, Matt called him all the names under the sun, and it just went downhill from there.

This lad apparently reached out to say... “let’s bury the hatchet, life’s too short, let’s move on and I’ll happily donate a wedge to your Toy Drive charity”. Matt apparently said no.

FF to today, the lad has just found out that Matt has tried to discredit him and sabotage his business deals with Nick Aldis (distribution of his new figure) and his deal with Edge (custom making him a title belt). Matt apparently told people “he’s a scammer” which apparently isn’t true.

The video above last 25 mins, him calling Matt “piece of shit, asshole” and a host of other things, and threatened a law suit for deformation. Matt’s mate suggested he take it down, it’s now down.

• Paid Members

Now Chella Toys have started their Hasbro style line, which so far officially includes Nick Aldis, Blue Meanie and Ethan Page, it was a matter of time before someone had a punt at the Hasbro style line to compete.

Cardona & Myers have released proto pics of their new line, which is also on the Hasbro style. Basically styled from Hasbro series 1 Hogan & Warrior molds. More names to be added apparently. Regardless of how the figures turn out, I honestly can’t speak highly enough about the lads designing the figures. Tippy is the lad doing all of the concept art for Chella and TTD does all of the Major Pod art and attire designs. Both really sound lads from over here.

Here’s my Aldis figures and a pic of Cardona & Myers protos.

1ED35310-570E-45A7-B744-985BE6D21DF2.jpeg

B11BD757-6A74-4B08-BAA6-E8A891661E2E.jpeg

If anyone is still after AEW series 1 figures they are now in stock at The Entertainer via their website.  They currently have a 25 percent off sale on everything (aside from Lego) and yesterday the figures were initially included in the offer.  As of today due to the figures popularity they've changed the offer to "25 percent off of everything excluding Lego and AEW" and put a limit on 2 per customer.  They've been going for silly money on the secondary market over the past two months!

Thanks very much for that tip @Bohan. My 5 year old was gutted he couldn't get a Chris Jericho with his xmas spending money, and sadly they are now out of stock in that sale too.

But I got a Cody Rhodes & Kenny Omega just now which might make up for it!

On 1/4/2021 at 6:30 PM, Kaz Hayashi said:

Now Chella Toys have started their Hasbro style line, which so far officially includes Nick Aldis, Blue Meanie and Ethan Page, it was a matter of time before someone had a punt at the Hasbro style line to compete.

Cardona & Myers have released proto pics of their new line, which is also on the Hasbro style. Basically styled from Hasbro series 1 Hogan & Warrior molds. More names to be added apparently. Regardless of how the figures turn out, I honestly can’t speak highly enough about the lads designing the figures. Tippy is the lad doing all of the concept art for Chella and TTD does all of the Major Pod art and attire designs. Both really sound lads from over here.

Here’s my Aldis figures and a pic of Cardona & Myers protos.

1ED35310-570E-45A7-B744-985BE6D21DF2.jpeg

I designed the card/logo for the Chella figures.  They came out really nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'm sorry if I've missed something, I don't pop in here that often, but why does Chyna come with Rocco? 

chyna-wwe-wrestlemania37-elite-collection-series-figure_1000x1000.jpg

Yeah I posted the whole BaF a few pages back when it was announced. If you zoom into the figure in the bottom corner Is a picture of them both