New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

38 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

This is an upcoming figure. Any guesses who this is supposed to be 

image.png

Would have guessed at David Scultz but the hair doesn't match, also tried earlier to link it but their Shane Douglas figure is hilarious

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

I'm not a fan of that company. Dodgy headsculpts on Jakks bodies.

In the past Zack Ryder has called them out on his podcast for reusing old Jakks moulds for all of their figures, although apparently they deny that's the case. It's really cool that they cut deals with independent guys that otherwise wouldn't be getting figures made, but I have to agree that almost everything I've seen from them looks pretty low-rent and shite.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Matt Cardona, Bryan Myers, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson are going to be in a new range from Super 7 which will be the same scale as Elites/NJPW/AEW

Could be a great line, though I'm not overly impressed with the names mentioned.  I'm a big fan of Super 7, their Andre The Giant deluxe figure is fantastic and their upcoming NJPW figures look ace as well.

Andre-07.jpg20200222_091429-rotated.jpg

Edited by Bohan

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Bohan said:

Could be a great line, though I'm not overly impressed with the names mentioned.  I'm a big fan of Super 7, their Andre The Giant deluxe figure is fantastic and their upcoming NJPW figures look ace as well.

Andre-07.jpg20200222_091429-rotated.jpg

I honestly thought it was josh gad