New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m looking for some help after getting burned in the run up to my son’s birthday this year and then again in this run up to Christmas:

Can anybody recommend somewhere online, be it a specific website or a Twitter/Instagram/Facebook account, that tells you in advance which new WWE and/or AEW figures are going to be released in stores and when those release dates are?

I have seen certain figures in both Smyths and B&M Bargains this year and thought “I must remember to come back in a couple of weeks and buy this”, only to find an entirely different set of figures are in stock two weeks later.

Smyths are hard to Track for aew , their dates jump about and stuff just appears. but there is several releases clogging up the shelves at my local one so who you want Should still be around 

2 hours ago, dopper said:

I’m looking for some help after getting burned in the run up to my son’s birthday this year and then again in this run up to Christmas:

Can anybody recommend somewhere online, be it a specific website or a Twitter/Instagram/Facebook account, that tells you in advance which new WWE and/or AEW figures are going to be released in stores and when those release dates are?

I have seen certain figures in both Smyths and B&M Bargains this year and thought “I must remember to come back in a couple of weeks and buy this”, only to find an entirely different set of figures are in stock two weeks later.

I use wrestlingshop.com. UK based and you can set up email alerts for any 'coming soon' figures and it's helped me immensely with some of the harder to get ones that sell out quickly. Loyalty points and excellent customer service too. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Tesco Gorton has a Matt Hardy, Hangman Page and Kenny Omega, each was £20.

IMG_20211124_165621.jpg

Yeah I noticed Tesco started selling them near me last week, only series 4 there. I think that’s where most places have got up to, unless Smyths have 5 in. The only other shops I’ve seen them in are The Entertainer (1-3) and Home Bargains (2)

TK Maxx is always worth a try. Haven’t had any AEW figures yet, but they did recently have the AEW Toy Belt for £7.

I got a Scott Hall Elite figure from there a year or so back for £15 and my local one the other week had the Randy Savage Wrestlemania Moments Figure (wearing his WM3 gear and came with a mini ring cart) for £13. Not a massive saving admittedly as it seems to be between £17-£18 pretty much everywhere else, but a saving is a saving.