AEW Saturday Collision

Hannibal Scorch

33 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I like him too and yeah, I’ll watch the show, but that doesn’t change the fact that there’s this overhanging feeling that he’s constantly one strop throw away from derailing everything just because he doesn’t like something or doesn’t get his way on something or something else entirely.

For the positives he brings to the show, he’s a fucking pain in the arse

Punk rock, innit? Fuck the man and all his stooges. He plays by his own rules, better than you, straight edge, all that shit.

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

I'm not sure I agree with that, and I'm completely ignoring the press conference and subsequent brawl when I say that. His posts on social media, to me, show staggeringly bad judgement. I think people would have gotten over the original incident in isolation, but all of the other incidents have surely chipped away at the goodwill and forgiveness people might otherwise have shown him. I think there's every chance he'll lose his rag at the crowd if he gets a negative reaction. 

The piss being boiled over the social media posts genuinely baffles me. The one about Moxley and the Rocky storyline was absolutely poor judgement, but it really wasn’t that bad was it? It was a whiny fucker whining, but that’s the extent of it. Wrestlers whinge on the socials every day. Have I missed him post something completely unforgivable?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said:

If this was anybody else I'd be giving it the eye-roll 'he can get fucked' treatment, but it's CM Punk. One banging promo later and 90% of us on here will be voting for him as Best Wrestler in the year-end awards.

Not a chance he’s beating Jeff Jarrett.

14 hours ago, Slapnut said:

The piss being boiled over the social media posts genuinely baffles me. The one about Moxley and the Rocky storyline was absolutely poor judgement, but it really wasn’t that bad was it? It was a whiny fucker whining, but that’s the extent of it. Wrestlers whinge on the socials every day. Have I missed him post something completely unforgivable?

That’s kind of the issue, though. It’s not about him saying unforgivable things as much as him coming across as a bit of a tool. I really wanted to see him return, but his inability to let things go and shut the fuck up has left me feeling fed up of him. It’s hard to get invested in someone when it feels like you’re counting down the minutes until their next implosion.

• Paid Members

Could be a good match. Probably leads to Joe v Punk and White Juice v FTR as PPV matches. Any combination of them would also be a decent singles/tag match for Collision. Tony needs to come up with a storyline but you have decent building blocks to work with IF no one sulks, and that is a big if.