AEW Saturday Collision

Hannibal Scorch

15 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Scorpio Sky is another out of cold storage.

I've said it before, but I don't understand at all why they've not reformed Men of the Year (unless Sky and Page hate one another in real life or something) - they were a top level act, and would contribute much more to the company than Sky and Page do as singles stars. 

6 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I've said it before, but I don't understand at all why they've not reformed Men of the Year (unless Sky and Page hate one another in real life or something) - they were a top level act, and would contribute much more to the company than Sky and Page do as singles stars. 

I was thinking similar, but we're probably on the verge of the Hardy run and I want Ethan and Matt a million miles away from each other.

I remember in the early AEW days, Scorpio Sky was touted by a lot of people (me included) as potentially being a future big time star, but it never happened for him once AEW was able to attract more top-level talent. So, interested to see him get a shot over on Saturdays. Miro, of course, I'm looking forward to seeing more of. Swerve, Keith Lee (where is Keith Lee? I haven't watched Rampage in a long while, maybe he's on there) and, obviously, Double J in the main events.

7 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

Keith Lee (where is Keith Lee? I haven't watched Rampage in a long while, maybe he's on there) and, obviously, Double J in the main events.

Did he ever actually end up wrestling Swerve? I can't remember that match taking place at all, but it feels like it surely did?

Edited by RedRooster

8 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

That feud is still going on, they keep just adding random people to it.

I had no idea! There was a time when that match would have felt like a really big deal, it's a shame that they've let it cool off in the way that they have. 

22 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Did he ever actually end up wrestling Swerve? I can't remember that match taking place at all, but it feels like it surely did?

Should have happened at Revolution. Completely off the boil with Dustin & The Embassy now involved after Parker B & Trench were discarded.

A similar thing is happening with Starks and White. Looked like it was shaping up for a PPV match. Now Starks is in the Blackjack Battle Royale. So it's either an complete reset or they will drag the fued past DoN.

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

They were on opposing sides in a Tag match on Rampage back in March. Keith teamed with Dustin while Swerve teamed with Parker Boudreaux.

Since then it’s been plodding along to the point that no-one could possibly give a shit what happens anymore

9 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

Should have happened at Revolution. Completely off the boil with Dustin & The Embassy now involved after Parker B & Trench were discarded.

A similar thing is happening with Starks and White. Looked like it was shaping up for a PPV match. Now Starks is in the Blackjack Battle Royale. So it's either an complete reset or they will drag the fued past DoN.

So are White and Juice

11 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

CM Punk selling tickets again, you love to see it.

He may be a pain the arse, but he puts those arses in seats.

Shows you doesn't it, I got in the queue and there was 1900 in front of me.

I'm visiting family that week and had intended to go to the go home dynamite but I've moved my trip dates and now going for collision

I picked up the 300 block seat which for a basketball venue still looked to give a good view 30 bucks each so ticket prices are priced to sell out too!

• Paid Members

Is CM Punk actually a ticket selling draw outside of doing returns in his home city? Or at least to anywhere near the numbers these Chicago shows make out? 
I imagine any of the bigger name wrestlers could strop off for a while and then do a comeback show at home and sell it out.