AEW Saturday Collision

Hannibal Scorch

2 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Could be a good match. Probably leads to Joe v Punk and White Juice v FTR as PPV matches. Any combination of them would also be a decent singles/tag match for Collision. Tony needs to come up with a storyline but you have decent building blocks to work with IF no one sulks, and that is a big if. 

If they're going to pair them off, I'd much rather see Punk feud with Jay White, but your guess is probably correct. 

We will only be two months away from All In by the time Forbidden Door finishes. I reckon you've got plenty of time to work towards doing Joe and Punk at All In or even if you work towards a new best of 3 series

FTR vs White and Juice I can see that headlining a show with another rematch with the Gunns somewhere

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

If they're going to pair them off, I'd much rather see Punk feud with Jay White, but your guess is probably correct. 

Samoa Juice is good name for a team. White Juice is a little bit jizzy and possibly racist, though not as racist as teaming Juice Robinson and Jungle Boy Jack Perry. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, mim731 said:

Including FTR has sapped any interest I had in Punk's return. I get that they are a very good in-ring team, but I find them so boring and one-dimensional as characters. 

You mean you don't enjoy them saying how much they love wrestling in every single promo they ever do?

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

You mean you don't enjoy them saying how much they love wrestling in every single promo they ever do?

Maybe they could do some of Bret Hart's moves, I imagine they'd like his work. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

7 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Maybe they could do some of Bret Hart's moves, I imagine they'd like his work. 

Personally I’d like to know if they’re mates with Punk since they’re tagging together. I hope they get on.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

A Dax Hardwood promo will soon sort that out

The only thing more boring than a Dax Hardwood promo is all the people complaining about how boring a Dax Hardwood promo is. 

What FTR require is some one to give them ideas for a promo that isn't dull as ditchwater. Some sort of creative guidance if you will. They then need to act on that guidance. Unfortunately neither thing is likely.