CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

39 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

That one feels a bit over reported, as doesn’t sound like anything actually happened. I don’t think cross words are ‘news’.

Sounds like AEW hadn’t told Punk about his suspension, though, and he’s got the hump about that now 😂

According to Hausman aka the Voice of Punk's camp. The confirmation of the suspension went through his lawyer. Which is what happened around All Out last year. Everything being done through legal channels.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, gmoney said:

People overheard him screaming about the Hounslow loop

Did Mornington Crescent finally get an update?

Something I've started to consider is whether after the initial incident at All Out last year which sounded like Punk was well out of order if not in my opinion more at fault that the other side. Did he have his legal team look into the possibilities of having his contract paid up so he could take his ball and go home with his full money?

Since he's been back The Elite side of things (publicly wise anyway) seem to have kept their mouth shut and moved on.

Punk's had Ziggler Jr fucked off out the building, had another little nip at Hangman seemingly out of nowhere, had an issue with Jack Perry who I'd personally never heard negative things about until this Punk stuff started and allegedly been dictating who can and can't be on Collision.

Now at the biggest show in the company's history he's allegedly kicked off at Tony Khan pushing or causing a load of monitor's to fall on top of him during which he's allegedly threatened to quit, had another altercation with Jack Perry, threatened to not go out for his match with Samoa Joe, squared up to Miro for asking him what happened.

Could he be pushing things not far enough that he could be binned for "gross misconduct" but causing enough of a stink that Tony thinks "fuck this" and pays him up to fuck off?

If this is accurate from Alvarez then once again for me Punk is the problem and showing himself to again be the most insecure man on the planet.

"Jack goes through the curtain...He goes through the glass and they're working on his cuts. This was shortly before the show was supposed to go on the air. CM Punk walks by and he says 'do you have a problem with me?' Jack Perry says something to the effect of 'well, you heard what I said out there"

"CM Punk, according to several people said something to the effect of, 'you know I can beat your ass, right?' Then there was an incident. It was very quick...Pretty much 100 percent (of the witnesses said) Punk made the comment and either shoved of pie-faced Jungle Boy, grabbed him in the guillotine front headlock and it was immediately broken up."

When he did the Hogan spot I genuinely thought he had held up Khan WM9 style and he was going to come after the main and pin the winner inside 30 seconds brrrrooottthhheerrr.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

10 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

I would have kind of liked Omega and the Bucks to do a promo in the ring and saying 'Hey Punk, get out here' then do a whole 'we've all been idiots about everything, but look around us as to what we've built and are building. Shake hands with us, let bygones be bygones and let's be the best damn wrestling company in the business!' If Punk refused, he'd get massive heat, if he shook hands then there'd have been a huge roar and a big reset. 

They should have Hangman do that. The irony of him doing this whilst Punk had been kicked out of the building would of been fantastic.

I love that FTR and the Bucks are sending each other kind messages on social media, thanking each other for the match and Nick Jackson even saying ‘you make us better’.

Just grown ups doing grown up things. You’d hope it might rub off on others.

17 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I love that FTR and the Bucks are sending each other kind messages on social media, thanking each other for the match and Nick Jackson even saying ‘you make us better’.

Just grown ups doing grown up things. You’d hope it might rub off on others.

MAJOR pro wrestling pet peeve of mine. 

I hope CM Punk beats all of their asses. 

There's been an update on the not being picked up from the airport bit. Kills of any conspiracy theories, but not the best look for AEW as an organisation.

Apparently no one was picked up from the airport. They were expected to make their own way to the hotel. Which is why you can see in some of the vlogs talent just using cabs.

Quite poor when you consider they usually seem to run a shuttle service domestically.