CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

1 minute ago, mim731 said:

If they sort it out now, he can make himself free and clear to win the rumble. 

That is not a serious suggestion of course, but once things with AEW inevitably break down, I do wonder if he'd go back for a proper short term, Goldberg-like schedule in WWE and the HOF induction if they could come to terms. Which is naturally an enormous, possibly insurmountable "if". 

I used to think he wouldn’t, but his AEW run has sort of exposed him as being a CM Punk guy before he’s anything else.

A chunk of money, the Mania main event he always wanted and the ability to not have to be an active member of the locker room? He’d be all over it.

• Paid Members

Nah. I hate Elon Musk with a passion. Though I don't spend my spare time obsessively posting the same three things over and over about him on an extremely niche message board. That would be very weird and mentally unhealthy behavior for me.

Edited by LaGoosh

2 minutes ago, Duke said:

You guys know that Moo is a billionaire, right?

WHAT?? That’s it, I’m team Hulky from now on!!

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Don't you defend that TERF JK Rowling?

Citation needed. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I’d love to understand the breakdown of who’s and who’s side with all this nonsense...

Maybe they could all have a mass brawl in red and blue shirts, only for Paul Wight to switch sides at the end, revealing himself to have been a 'Collider' all along.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Would this obsessive behaviour include not posting for months?  Sniff is your Elon and you sound just like his simps. If he bought twitter you’d have paid for a blue tick

What did you post about every day before you went on hiatus from the board? What have you immediately started doing now you're back? If just brushing this off by calling me a simp makes you feel better about your weird, unhealthy, obsessive behaviour then fine, go for it. 

Re the CM Punk thing: I think if he does end up going Collision will most likely end up the Bryan Danielson show when he's back. Danielson is already helping to book the show so I suppose it's a natural fit though it doesn't fill me with too much excitement. I've never been a big Edge fan but if AEW can pull up the money truck and get him to sign on I'd be interested to see how he'd be in AEW and giving him the top spot on Collision would be a wise move. 

Edited by LaGoosh

I recall Dean Ayass being on Wrestletalk TV who implied that Punk was very difficult to work with and that the people within WWE wouldn’t miss him (this was about a year or so after his 2014 walk out). It just looks like history is repeating itself. The common denominator here is Punk himself. I don’t think he even likes wrestling anymore. It’s just the money that TK offered him to come back was too much to turn down. What’s he on? 4 million USD a year? And you have to ask yourself is Punk actually worth the effort and the drama. I’d hardly say he’s moved the needle in terms of domestic (US) gates, ratings and buy-rates. I won’t count the Wembley Gate because UK fans most likely would’ve paid to watch All In in their droves regardless.