The King Of Swing Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 2 minutes ago, 69MeDon said: Punk wouldn't dare try and tell Mox and Co that they can't do what they want to do. Mox would probably start bleeding in response while Eddie laughs uncontrollably. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 I think Punk would try, it's just that he'd get shut the fuck down. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 30, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 30, 2023 7 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said: Hayden Backlund join them and be the Hayden Super-Colliders... I'll get me coat. The Large Hayden Colliders, surely? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 30, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 30, 2023 1 minute ago, Merzbow said: I think Punk would try, it's just that he'd get shut the fuck down. Innit, I get it, you don't like the man, no need to invent cowardly negative qualities about him, he's got enough real ones. It reminds me of when people on here would say Brandi Rhodes looked furious scowling she didn't get a huge pop at some show or other, then you watch it back and she didn't do anything of the sort. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 (edited) 5 minutes ago, gmoney said: Innit, I get it, you don't like the man, no need to invent cowardly negative qualities about him, he's got enough real ones. It reminds me of when people on here would say Brandi Rhodes looked furious scowling she didn't get a huge pop at some show or other, then you watch it back and she didn't do anything of the sort. I think manning up to Mox in the first place is a little less than cowardly, in fact I think Punk has the balls to step to anyone and that's the thing. It's just that Mox wouldn't listen. And I don't dislike him, he's still one of my fav ever wrestlers. Fuck, in a weird way I actually admire him and the way he doesn't give a shit about TK really. Edited August 30, 2023 by Merzbow Quote
69MeDon Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 2 minutes ago, gmoney said: Innit, I get it, you don't like the man, no need to invent cowardly negative qualities about him, he's got enough real ones. It reminds me of when people on here would say Brandi Rhodes looked furious scowling she didn't get a huge pop at some show or other, then you watch it back and she didn't do anything of the sort. Actually, I think that's fair. Yeah, he may try, but he wouldn't succeed. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 Eddie Vs. Mox in a death match for the main event of Collision. Book it now. Quote
Paid Members Slapnut Posted August 30, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 30, 2023 26 minutes ago, Merzbow said: So the Jack Perry glass story is actually weeks and weeks old, JP actually had permission from the top to use glass/car window but Punk pulled his owner of Collision card and told him fuck no. I can see why Jack would be pissed, another wrestler has just gone over even TK's head to tell him what to do. At the risk of coming across as the resident CM Punk defender (I actually like all involved and think the entire situation is quite depressing), but the initial report said that a few staff, including Tony Schiavone, asked Punk to speak with Perry because he wasn’t taking no for an answer. If it is now being reported that Perry had permission from the top brass then it’s just another example of shite wrestling reporters not knowing their arse from their elbows and, let’s be honest, people are going to believe whichever story supports their “side” regardless. This Miro thing is the same. One report says they almost had a scrap, the other report says they joked about having a scrap. One of them is wrong but I bet I know which one people will believe depending on their allegiance. Irresponsible journalists (and I use the word journalists loosely) are absolutely butchering this. Reporting on every single piece of gossip they hear is helping nobody. Mind you, I did have a good laugh at whoever earlier in this thread suggested Punk purposely toppled the monitors onto Tony Khan. I hope he shouted IT’S CLOBBERING TIME beforehand. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 15 minutes ago, Merzbow said: I think Punk would try, it's just that he'd get shut the fuck down. Yeah no one is telling Mox what to do, at this stage. He's a made man, in AEW. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted August 30, 2023 Paid Members Posted August 30, 2023 (edited) 11 minutes ago, Merzbow said: I think manning up to Mox in the first place is a little less than cowardly, in fact I think Punk has the balls to step to anyone and that's the thing. It's just that Mox wouldn't listen. And I don't dislike him, he's still one of my fav ever wrestlers. Fuck, in a weird way I actually admire him and the way he doesn't give a shit about TK really. I was agreeing with you! Not clear from my atrocious posting, but I was addressing the post you were replying to. Edited August 30, 2023 by gmoney Quote
Merzbow Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 2 minutes ago, gmoney said: I was agreeing with you! Not clear from my atrocious posting, but I was addressing the post you were replying to. Shit yeah, I totally read you wrong! Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted August 30, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted August 30, 2023 42 minutes ago, Slapnut said: Irresponsible journalists (and I use the word journalists loosely) are absolutely butchering this. Reporting on every single piece of gossip they hear is helping nobody. Following the Brawl Out incident Fightful's subscriber numbers went through the roof. It's absolutely in their interests to posts every bit of gossip as sensationally as possible to make as much money out of it as they can. They don't give a shit about actually verifying information or proper reporting standards because none of them are actual real journalists. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted August 30, 2023 Posted August 30, 2023 https://x.com/wrestlinghumble/status/1696953323935642091?s=46 One Bill using his time off wisely, attending what looks to be a raffle at JBL’s local Conservative Association.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.