Tsurutagun Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 3 hours ago, David said: No doubt. That doesn't mean that Meltzer's "reporting" is any more credible though. Hasn't he been intentionally duped and shown up as being gullible in the past? Media literacy can be your friend pal Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted September 2, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 2, 2023 We should have done a sweepstakes. Anyway, this is how you open Collision. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 2, 2023 Members Posted September 2, 2023 ?Look in my eyes, what do you see? Tony Khan has fired me? Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted September 2, 2023 Paid Members Posted September 2, 2023 “In 2014, I left sports entertainment. In 2023…I’m back!” Quote
Daddymagic Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 For the best that both sides move on. Was never going to work. Quote
Infinity Land Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 Do you think this confirms that Punk threw the first punch again? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted September 2, 2023 Members Posted September 2, 2023 He now needs to go home and read some comics, play with his Funko Pops or whatever until its Rumble time. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted September 2, 2023 Awards Moderator Posted September 2, 2023 It’s been 22 years since The Real World’s Champion turned up on WWE’s Autumn TV, holding the belt he never lost in another company. Punk vs Roman at WrestleMania, let’s go. I’m genuinely a little surprised he’s gone. I shouldn’t be, but I am. Wonder how Collision will change without him there. Kind of cool we saw what turned out to be his last AEW match at Wembley, which I will now pretend Samoa Joe won. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 (edited) You can’t complain about “all the issues this company has” when you’re the common factor in all of them. As for the ‘Discipline Committee’ - never heard of that being a thing before. We reckon that got formed in the last few days? I want to like Punk, I honestly do, but he makes it hard to do so by acting like such a bellend all the time Edited September 2, 2023 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Fanny Pack Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 As a lapsed fan, Id like to thank CM Punk for the most interesting year of wrestling for over 20 years. Hell of a run. Quote
The Gaffer Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 Can't wait for Khan to show up with a black eye on the next Dynamite to do the "Phil screwed Phil" promo. Quote
Infinity Land Posted September 2, 2023 Posted September 2, 2023 3 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: Wonder how Collision will change without him there. Kind of cool we saw what turned out to be his last AEW match at Wembley, which I will now pretend Samoa Joe won. Starting the (Final) countdown for 30th September Collision in Seattle when it becomes Danielson's show. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.