Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2025 6 minutes ago, Supremo said: I don’t think he’s going to get anywhere having it written by AI-onel Hutz. Fixed Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2025 If the parts about being assaulted are true, I hope Nemeth gets some form of justice but the rest is fantasy on the lines of the Bobby Walker suit against WCW. Supremo has highlighted the ridiculous stuff, chiefly "More importantly, his popularity and marketability faded from being absent from the professional wrestling circuit." Nemeth was a nobody before, during and after Punk's run in AEW. I can't see any assault being something that can be proven and the rest will be chucked out. Someone is taking Nic's money for nothing. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 24, 2025 Posted February 24, 2025 All makes sense now. Rock does whatever he wants. Roman/Rollins. Punk/The less famous Nemeth. There's your Mania. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2025 I like the idea of a judge taking one look at it and exclaiming, “Fucking Brawl Out? There are people still not over Brawl Out? What’s my next case? Is Russo suing Cornette over Montreal?!” Quote
Merzbow Posted February 24, 2025 Posted February 24, 2025 59 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Did he write all that himself? He wrote the prompt he put in to ChatGPT, there's some very AI like mistakes in there. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted February 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2025 "I didn't get booked by AEW for more than two months". Yeah, you and half the roster, mate. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2025 33 minutes ago, BomberPat said: "I didn't get booked by AEW for more than two months". Yeah, you and half the roster, mate. I believe it’s been 14 months since Miro last had an AEW match. Can’t wait for his lawsuit. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted February 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2025 I'm quite amused by the idea that Nemeth, Tony Khan or anyone else believes that Nemeth is the reason Punk left AEW. Not the highly publicised issues with former EVPs or a well-trodden aversion to real glass and it's practitioners among a multitude of other gripes. Definitely Nemeth. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted February 24, 2025 Posted February 24, 2025 That AI drivel might not stand up in court but I’m pretty sure it’ll impress Judge The Undertaker in wrestlers court. I bet CM Punk is shitting it at the prospect of paying for all of Ryan Nemeth’s petrol and Tesco meal deals for the next 12 months. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted February 26, 2025 Posted February 26, 2025 (edited) CM Punk did media rounds this morning ahead of EC, and is clearly worried that his big gob is going to get him in trouble again. He's pre-emptively warning people on social to avoid watching interviews with him if they don't like him as he's 'definitely said things people will get mad at'. I was enjoying Punk having a drama free run, but I've changed my mind. This build to Mania is so frustrating, and a bit dull, so I'd take a bit of drama. I can't imagine Nic Nemeth is going to have a fun few days. Edited February 26, 2025 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2025 Corporate Man Punk sewing the seeds to becoming The Rock’s Chosen One. Sell your soul now, makes it easier to go to Saudi for next year’s Royal Rumble. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 26, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 26, 2025 Not really topical, but my mate does these videos and did a Punk one recently. His Michael Hayes impression is cracking. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2025 9 hours ago, Supremo said: Corporate Man Punk sewing the seeds to becoming The Rock’s Chosen One. Sell your soul now, makes it easier to go to Saudi for next year’s Royal Rumble. Corporate Punk. Sponsored by Brewdogs non alcoholic range. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted February 27, 2025 Posted February 27, 2025 52 minutes ago, air_raid said: Corporate Punk. Sponsored by Brewdogs non alcoholic range. If they could get short term commercial deals with brands like Pepsi, or a national bakery chain, it could be the funniest Championship run of all time. I'm in. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 27, 2025 Posted February 27, 2025 The Rock telling Punk that he's made a non alcoholic version of Teremana for him is something I need to see. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.