Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 16, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2025 Punksatory Phil looked like he enjoyed this promo. I don't watch whatever this show is, it came up in my YouTube algorithm. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 23, 2025 Posted March 23, 2025 Assuming he's not tearing up because he's in a triple threat. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 23, 2025 I want to see that Punk/Cody tag match more than half of the matches scheduled for Wrestlemania. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted March 24, 2025 Posted March 24, 2025 I did like the one after the match with the kids in the ring with Cody and Punk. Good lads I reckon. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 24, 2025 Posted March 24, 2025 1 hour ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: I did like the one after the match with the kids in the ring with Cody and Punk. Good lads I reckon. The little lad dressed as Cody was adorable. That's what it's about. The kids. I wish I could enjoy wrestling like I could at that age. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted March 24, 2025 Posted March 24, 2025 2 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: The little lad dressed as Cody was adorable. That's what it's about. The kids. I wish I could enjoy wrestling like I could at that age. We’ll just have to settle for the next best thing, using the internet to tell kids that age that everything they like is shit. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2025 Lawsuit update Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 25, 2025 Posted March 25, 2025 3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Lawsuit update Feels like that's one for the Tony Khan's a twat thread. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2025 I know Punk's thrifty but I didn't know he had that much money now. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2025 53 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Feels like that's one for the Tony Khan's a twat thread. It could go there, it’s just the only talk has been here because the original lawsuit was involving Tony and Punk. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 I didn't have 'threatening to punch a female porn star for touching him up without consent' on my CM DRAMA bingo card... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wwe/article-14542853/New-footage-WWE-star-CM-Punk-OnlyFans-model-punch.html Quote
Chili Posted March 27, 2025 Posted March 27, 2025 4 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I didn't have 'threatening to punch a female porn star for touching him up without consent' on my CM DRAMA bingo card... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wwe/article-14542853/New-footage-WWE-star-CM-Punk-OnlyFans-model-punch.html Obviously grabbing someone's arse without consent isn't on. But it's good to see he's a hair trigger away. Go on Rollins, say SOMETHING and make me proud Phil. It's all about consistency. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 27, 2025 “This isn't CM Punk hugging Triple H, This is Phil Brooks cuddling Paul Levesque!” *Could be Hunter hitting him with an RKO after fearing for his life at Gorilla. Chris Hero just out of shot, crying. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 27, 2025 (edited) An old bird grabbed my arse in a club when I was a teenie bopper. Somehow managed to avoid threatening to punch her in the face. Stay classy, Phillip. Old bird might not be very classy either! ? Edited March 27, 2025 by tiger_rick Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 27, 2025 https://www.instagram.com/wwesheamus/reel/DHqvQ7SM1IN/ Weirdly quite enjoyed Punk and Sheamus singing a bit of Scatman John. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.