Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 27, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 27, 2025 1 hour ago, tiger_rick said: when I was a teenie bopper. Yeah but you were dancing the Gavotte to celebrate the passing of Disraeli's Public Health Act. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 27, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted March 27, 2025 2 hours ago, Supremo said: Sickening. Also what's with wrestlers always getting emotional and giving their boss hugs all about? My boss is great but the only physical contact we've ever had is when I shook his hand the first time I met him. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 7, 2025 Members Posted October 7, 2025 He keeps popping up in the trailer for this show Revival, that's coming to Sky. Looks quite fun, a zombie comedy horror. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted October 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2025 He always did love The Revival. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted October 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2025 (edited) I love Melanie Scrofano. I posted her in the previous hotties thread. Seems to be doing a line in anti-zombie law enforcement - Wynonna Earp was a bit of fun silliness. Might be worth watching, even putting up with Jagged Brittle Phil. Edited October 7, 2025 by Carbomb Didier Deschamps Quote
BrodyGraham Posted October 7, 2025 Posted October 7, 2025 The comic of Revival was pretty good, if I remember correctly. Dunno how good Punk is on film but he seems to enjoy it and I reckon he probably behaves himself around actual grown ups. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted October 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 7, 2025 Punk rocking up in a Lambrini Girls jumper last night was a nice nod to a band who are one of my favourites. Also completely random (even if he did go and see their show last week - I now feel as cool as Middle Aged Punk) Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted October 7, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted October 7, 2025 1 hour ago, BrodyGraham said: Dunno how good Punk is on film Better than Hogan but nowhere near as good as Batista. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 12, 2025 Members Posted December 12, 2025 I love Punk, I love cookery videos and I love sandwiches, so this is well for me. It's a tiny bit awkward, but Phil looks very handsome in his Han Solo jacket. Quote
Browser Brady Posted June 10 Posted June 10 Lots of vague posting on Twitter saying Punk is at loggerheads with WWE management. Don’t seem to be anything concrete in any regard, just chatter . https://x.com/seanrosssapp/status/2064457773274808352?s=46&t=5KS8MzbxvNvr4eygdBSDyA https://x.com/mattkoonmusic/status/2064547922994160109?s=46&t=5KS8MzbxvNvr4eygdBSDyA Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 Guaranteed the fucking knob will turn up at Wembley in a Jamal Khashoggi t-shirt. Quote
Browser Brady Posted June 10 Posted June 10 (edited) Ok , so the story is seemingly he was asked to take a pay cut and refused. https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/cm-punk-rumors-wwe-tko-release/ Edited June 10 by Browser Brady Quote
Olly1984 Posted June 10 Posted June 10 Not much of a story to be honest that, could be as simple that he asked for some time to heal his brittle bones and to get jacked for when he returns. Knowing the obsession with the Bloodline story they are probably gonna have him return to help sort some Bloodline related bullshit at Wargames or some other shit rehashed idea. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 10 Posted June 10 47 minutes ago, Browser Brady said: Ok , so the story is seemingly he was asked to take a pay cut and refused. https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/cm-punk-rumors-wwe-tko-release/ I mean the article is literally called "CM Punk rumors flying around that are currently unsubstantiated". Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 There would be something genuinely hilarious about WWE and AEW both failing to manage to do the Punk/Cody match. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.