Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 Man is a massive hypocrite, obviously, but my respect for him will increase if he's been asked to take a pay cut by those bloodsucking cunts at TKO and told them to get fucked. If he's prepared to walk away rather than take a dollar less than he's worth, then it will increase further. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 10 Author Paid Members Posted June 10 I suppose it all comes down to whether he feels like he's made enough money for the rest of his life now that he absolutely does not need to come back. Quote
Merzbow Posted June 10 Posted June 10 Good on him if he did, I feel like Punk would be fine with going away from wrestling again rather than signing for anyone else if he leaves WWE. He's had his big last run and Mania main event. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 10 Members Posted June 10 I'd not like to see him retire as he's pretty much the only thing I'm interested in in wrestling, but I'm sure I'll quickly get over not watching WWE 3 or4 times a year. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 The most I've ever really been interested in Jagged Brittle Phil's wrestling career is the "career" part. Not that he's a bad wrestler or anything; he's obviously good, but I don't think anything he's done in kayfabe matches his real-life histrionics. Quote
Browser Brady Posted June 10 Posted June 10 56 minutes ago, Merzbow said: Good on him if he did, I feel like Punk would be fine with going away from wrestling again rather than signing for anyone else if he leaves WWE. He's had his big last run and Mania main event. If true (IF), TKO have a nerve asking one of their WM headliners to take a cut when they’ve made nearly 250 million in profit in Q1 and are in the process of spending 60 million to finance the UFC at the Whitehouse event . Quote
NeverYield Posted June 10 Posted June 10 I admire his stance a lot if he's told all them to get fucked where a pay cut is concerned. People can only do to you what you let them, and if he's stood firm on not wearing any of their shit then fair play to him. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 10 Author Paid Members Posted June 10 (edited) 1 hour ago, Merzbow said: Good on him if he did, I feel like Punk would be fine with going away from wrestling again rather than signing for anyone else if he leaves WWE. He's had his big last run and Mania main event. There is no one for him to sign with is there? Can't see him taking a TNA or MLW contract. How much are Juggalo Chamoionshit Wrestling paying these days? Edited June 10 by LaGoosh Quote
Merzbow Posted June 10 Posted June 10 I think Tony would crumble and sign him again, New Japan's new owners might throw some cash about tho. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 12 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: How much are Juggalo Chamoionshit Wrestling paying these days? He won't go there if Officer Colt Cabana is on patrol. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 10 Posted June 10 TK would have him back in a heartbeat, as long as the fuss internally isn't too much. Quote
Merzbow Posted June 10 Posted June 10 2 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: TK would have him back in a heartbeat, as long as the fuss internally isn't too much. It'll go surprisingly great until he shoots about Hangman being mates with a nonce. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 10 Author Paid Members Posted June 10 4 minutes ago, Merzbow said: It'll go surprisingly great until he shoots about Hangman being mates with a nonce. "Hangman, you act so high and mighty but you sure seem to be spending a lot of your personal time with VILLIANS!" The fans ooh and ahh. The dirtsheets write endless "scoops" about it. I blow my own brains out. Quote
The King of Old School Posted June 10 Posted June 10 I did always want to see that Punk/Omega match, Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted June 10 Paid Members Posted June 10 I really can't be arsed with him going back to AEW. It'll lead to some good promos and matches, sure, but the amount of bullshit that comes with it just doesn't make it worth it. Clips of Punk and the Bucks/Hangman/Tony Khan meeting up and hugging, much like the sickening arse-licking Punk and HHH backstage footage. Punk making allusions to the grass not being greener and talking about how he's back in 'professional wrestling'. The inevitable worked-shoot promo battles with the Elite. Not being able to invest too much in anything he's doing because you know at any time the fragile sod can lose his head. Nah. Steer clear, TK, whoever you are on here. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.