TheScarlettChad Posted January 20, 2025 Posted January 20, 2025 The person who tweeted that is a huge CM Punk btw. She wasn't upset about this obviously stupid story post he put up. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 20, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2025 Just now, TheScarlettChad said: The person who tweeted that is a huge CM Punk btw. She wasn't upset about this obviously stupid story post he put up. I know, I thought it was hilarious Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 20, 2025 Posted January 20, 2025 2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I know, I thought it was hilarious Yeah, its pretty funny but people will assume he's doing it in BAD FAITH Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 20, 2025 Posted January 20, 2025 Everyone knows Punk always supports the women. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted January 20, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2025 1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said: Yeah, its pretty funny but people will assume he's doing it in BAD FAITH Who? Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 20, 2025 Posted January 20, 2025 5 minutes ago, Chris B said: Who? CM Punk haters Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted January 20, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2025 7 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: CM Punk haters And yet here I am, a CM Punk hater posting something he said I thought was funny to share on a forum, in a thread, with people who love him, hate him or in different to him. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 20, 2025 Posted January 20, 2025 Just now, Hannibal Scorch said: And yet here I am, a CM Punk hater posting something he said I thought was funny to share on a forum, in a thread, with people who love him, hate him or in different to him. you're reasonable in fairness Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 21, 2025 Posted January 21, 2025 I don't think there's anything untoward in using 'diva' as a pejorative. I think anyone suggesting that is clearly looking to be upset by Big Phil. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2025 1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I don't think there's anything untoward in using 'diva' as a pejorative. I think anyone suggesting that is clearly looking to be upset by Big Phil. Especially when someone is using it to describe MEN. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 21, 2025 Posted January 21, 2025 1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said: Especially when someone is using it to describe MEN. Quite. I think some people have decided that by 'diva', he meant 'women' and was using 'women' as an insult. Which is obviously mad, and only makes sense if you're trapped in the mind of 2008 era Vince McMahon. Diva as an insult is fine, and especially for men like you say. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2025 15 hours ago, Chris B said: Who? Snowflakes. Quote
Chili Posted January 21, 2025 Posted January 21, 2025 5 minutes ago, air_raid said: Snowflakes. Grant Bovey and Anthea Turner! Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 27, 2025 Members Posted January 27, 2025 Punk goes trainer shopping. His face when the total is rung up... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.