Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2025 38 minutes ago, Supremo said: I sometimes read this thread with the same face CM Punk has when working with Seth Rollins. Only sometimes? Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 5, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 5, 2025 (edited) 8 hours ago, Doog said: Embarrassing, you can back track with your "tongue in cheek" rubbish explanation but you know why you bumped this and it hasn't got the reaction you wanted. We get it, you don't like CM Punk, everything he does is wrong, he's the devil, etc etc. Scorch will like everything you post, Tony Khan is God, AEW AEW. Get over yourself. Can't say I'm embarrassed. If another wrestler had done the same thing I would have still posted it. I've liked a lot of CM Punk's career actually - he's very talented and had a lot of great matches/promos. Yes I post a lot about AEW (it's the only wrestling I watch) but I am fair and very critical of it. But tell yourself whatever you want. 8 hours ago, SuperBacon said: I'd like to give you the benefit of doubt, but it REALLY didn't come across like that (although I know tone* is lost in the written word) *actual tone, not lil Tone. Yeah, that's fine. Regardless of anything CM Punk does in the silly world of wrestling I don't believe he falls into the absolute wrong-uns category. Edited January 5, 2025 by LaGoosh Quote
DavidB6937 Posted January 5, 2025 Posted January 5, 2025 9 hours ago, Chris B said: Punk recently posted about the death of the Friday the 13th game, so he's regained some brownie points from me. Right. So we're gonna celebrate the fact he's appreciating a guy who has murdered hundreds of people. Make it make sense. Quote
Chili Posted January 5, 2025 Posted January 5, 2025 Ugh, was hoping he'd punched Sammy Guevera even though they don't work for the same company. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2025 11 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Only sometimes? I go back and forth. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2025 One from Punk’s days as the milk monitor at school. You just know he used to give the kids he didn’t like (probably all of them) their milk last. So it was warm. Quote
Guest Posted January 5, 2025 Posted January 5, 2025 14 hours ago, Doog said: Embarrassing, you can back track with your "tongue in cheek" rubbish explanation but you know why you bumped this and it hasn't got the reaction you wanted. We get it, you don't like CM Punk, everything he does is wrong, he's the devil, etc etc. Scorch will like everything you post, Tony Khan is God, AEW AEW. Get over yourself. Doog, I don't know you, but I think you've badly misjudged LaSploosh there. This isn't Twitter, and Gooshy isn't in that kind of tribe. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 5, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 5, 2025 (edited) 13 minutes ago, Duke said: Doog, I don't know you, but I think you've badly misjudged LaSploosh there. This isn't Twitter, and Gooshy isn't in that kind of tribe. I appreciate that mate really but there's no need. Not worth your effort or any further discussion in this (or any other) thread. Doog, Mowgli or anyone else: please DM me directly if you have such an issue with my posts or better yet just add me to Ignore. We'll both be happier, I'm sure. Edited January 5, 2025 by LaGoosh Quote
Guest Posted January 5, 2025 Posted January 5, 2025 3 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: I appreciate that mate really but there's no need. Not worth your effort or any further discussion in this thread Doog, Mowgli or anyone else: please DM me directly or better yet just put me on ignore if you have such an issue with me. We'll both be happier, I'm sure. I get that, but someone once told me that the apology must be as loud and public as the disrespect. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 5, 2025 Members Posted January 5, 2025 Just now, Duke said: I get that, but someone once told me that the apology must be as loud and public as the disrespect. This sounds like a VERY CM Punk thing. Hello Phil. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 5, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 5, 2025 I'm old, I'm tired and I post with fucking children. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2025 (edited) 22 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: I appreciate that mate really but there's no need. Not worth your effort or any further discussion in this thread No, I think it’s only fair on you. I mistakenly thought you were being tribal in the past, but I was absolutely wrong; I now think you simply have a higher tolerance level than I did when it comes to the bad in AEW compared to the good, and different tastes. If you enjoy a certain style of wrestling and place high value on the matches, of course you’re going to have favourable thoughts about AEW. That said, if anyone was to go back and look at your recent posts about the company, I’d go as far as to say you’ve been one of the more critical people of their booking. Doog seems like a great guy, and since he’s making a the same unfair assumption I did early last year. But it’s only fair on you to actually stand up for you in these situations - I’ve seen you get accused of tribalism a few times now, but I’d urge anyone who thinks that to go back and read your posts. And prepare yourself for some insane opinions about Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins, in amongst all the good stuff. ? Edited January 5, 2025 by RedTwoster Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted January 5, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted January 5, 2025 5 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: I’ve seen you get accused of tribalism a few times now, I appreciate the kind words but really, it's ok. I don't feel the need to justify my posts to people like that. And again - if my posts bother you then please DM me or just put me on Ignore. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted January 5, 2025 Posted January 5, 2025 (edited) 31 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: I appreciate the kind words but really, it's ok. I don't feel the need to justify my posts to people like that. And again - if my posts bother you then please DM me or just put me on Ignore. Post what you like mate. It's like Neil Gaiman said; "Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it." Ahem. Edited January 5, 2025 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.