Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2024 21 minutes ago, The Gaffer said: Anyway Dax Hardwood definitely uses the term in the bedroom. Unequivocally Quote
DavidB6937 Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 25 minutes ago, The Gaffer said: Anyway Dax Hardwood definitely uses the term in the bedroom. And makes them go to sleep just like his mate CM Punk. Quote
King Pitcos Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: Khan Ultras To be fair to TK, it’s understandable that some people would take a bullet for him for how much he’s improved the lives of so many wrestlers and tarpaulin sellers over the last few years. A decade ago, it would’ve been inconceivable that the sort of wrestling fans who use the term “moveset” would one day turn against CM Punk (or Jim Cornette). Without Tiny Khan, that wouldn’t have happened. He changed the game. I hope Punk doesn’t keep this petty shit to YouTube interviews. I enjoy him referencing his internet dramas on live TV to utter silence from crowds of normals. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 16, 2024 Members Posted December 16, 2024 5 minutes ago, King Pitcos said: Without Tiny Khan, that wouldn’t have happened. He changed the game Trips won't like that... Quote
King Pitcos Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Trips won't like that... He wouldn’t mind. It doesn’t portray him losing or in a defenceless or vulnerable position. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 3 hours ago, LaGoosh said: Didn't he disown his entire family because they liked his brother more than him or something along those lines? See, this sort of thing is where I think this thread - and the general conversation about Punk - goes massively off piste. His brother stole a lot of money from him, from the first wrestling company he started. His brother has since admitted to it and offered to pay it back, blaming it on booze. From what I understand Punk hasn't accepted the olive branch. But, that's a pretty serious (and verified) breach of trust and I've seen a few people throw it lines like the above as if they're fact. Punk is a petty, thin skinned egotist but that doesn't mean people need to go back and edit his life (not saying you have, sure you've picked it up from someone who is doing that online) to fit the narrative of him as the biggest cunt in the world. He's just a petty, thin skinned pro wrestler. But, there's loads of them. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted December 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2024 35 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: He's just a petty, thin skinned pro wrestler. I wish someone would draw up a list of thick skinned pro wrestlers, because I can't think of any. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted December 16, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted December 16, 2024 1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: I wish someone would draw up a list of thick skinned pro wrestlers, because I can't think of any. Interesting... John Cena is probably the only one who comes to mind. Bryan Danielson possibly. Quote
Chili Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 1 minute ago, LaGoosh said: Interesting... John Cena is probably the only one who comes to mind. Bryan Danielson possibly. Bobby Eaton only apparently lost his temper once around his co-workers so I'd say he could probably brush off some flack here and there. Scott Steiner obviously. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 4 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Interesting... John Cena is probably the only one who comes to mind. Bryan Danielson possibly. Cena is interesting because he just smiled and put up with crowds shitting on him and his act but he also seemed incredibly bonkers on Total Bellas though, like if you broke one of his house rules or spilled a crumb on his floor he would go nuts. At a guess maybe Terry Funk. He always seemed a nice enough bloke in a bonkers industry. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted December 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2024 1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: I wish someone would draw up a list of thick skinned pro wrestlers, because I can't think of any. 1 hour ago, Cannibal Man said: 1. Bastion Booger In a similar vein, I'd add Mantaur, given he was half bull. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2024 10 minutes ago, mim731 said: In a similar vein, I'd add Mantaur, given he was half bull. 3. The Beast Mortos. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted December 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 16, 2024 RVD seems pretty difficult to rattle as well. Quote
Merzbow Posted December 16, 2024 Posted December 16, 2024 I love how he shuts everything down just by calmly saying "pick a hand", there's a confidence needed there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.