Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

There’s not a soul alive who could watch that video and think Punk/Reigns is not the match to have at Mania. Get the Rollins bullshit out of the way at the Rumble and let the stars have the main event at Mania. Cody/Rock and Punk/Reigns is the way to go. If Rock wants to bask in the success of Moana and not lower himself to this silly wrestling bollocks, chuck Cena in instead. 

Posted
19 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

There’s not a soul alive who could watch that video and think Punk/Reigns is not the match to have at Mania. Get the Rollins bullshit out of the way at the Rumble and let the stars have the main event at Mania. Cody/Rock and Punk/Reigns is the way to go. If Rock wants to bask in the success of Moana and not lower himself to this silly wrestling bollocks, chuck Cena in instead. 

It'd be a good fit for the first Netflix RAW, wouldn't it? 

Punk/Rollins main event, And if you insist on dragging it to a PLE, The Rumble.

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said:

It'd be a good fit for the first Netflix RAW, wouldn't it? 

Punk/Rollins main event, And if you insist on dragging it to a PLE, The Rumble.

And there's Saturday Night Main Event in January as well, so there's a run of big shows that conceivably could get Punk/Rollins out of the way before Wrestlemania, and I expect they probably will. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, FLips said:

I bet he genuinely thought he looked like a cool Wolverine but he didn't even look like Marcus from Big Brother.

I think he knew exactly what he was doing. A real, “I fucking hate working here,” look. Like when wrestlers get a sulk on about the booking and don’t wear their wrist tape or chuck on their shittest gear.

One can only imagine what shit hair/sideburns combo Punk would have grown out if he’d stayed in AEW.

Posted
On 12/6/2024 at 11:13 AM, Supremo said:

I think he knew exactly what he was doing. A real, “I fucking hate working here,” look. Like when wrestlers get a sulk on about the booking and don’t wear their wrist tape or chuck on their shittest gear.

One can only imagine what shit hair/sideburns combo Punk would have grown out if he’d stayed in AEW.

Regal would have mistook him for Noddy Holder and get banned from Collision.

Posted
3 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Pretty pathetic stuff. The wrestlers themselves are the biggest nerds of all. 

Big time. Everyone in that situation looks like an absolute nob, except Logan Paul. And if you're creating a situation where Logan Paul isn't the biggest dickhead? Well, you've done very well.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

As usual, Uncle Phil is correct :)

Also has Paul actually retired from wrestling? He's really the only reason my 11yo occasionally watches.

I don't think he's officially retired, he's just drunk on being a new dad and in the period where he never wants to leave the house. He was asked in an interview about returning to WWE and he said "return? I just had a baby, bro, I'm retired!'

He'll be back, I'm sure. 

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...