Chili Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 (edited) I do like that he's getting the squeaky wheel treatment because if you leave him be he'll fucking lose it. Again, it's robbing the fans I think, CM Punk's matches are only third to his thin skinned TV promos and genuinely unhinged shoot ranting first. It's the draw of him. Making me care about a wristband. Bump that fake shit, I want him losing his shit because someone said they don't really listen to too much advice and therefore are directly insulting Terry Funk to their face. All I want in a few years is Punk on some podcast saying about Triple H 'he proper hates putting himself on TV, really hates it' whilst rolling his eyes. In a way I'll love him forever, the brilliant car crash he is. Edited December 15, 2024 by Chili Quote
King Pitcos Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 (edited) Punk, like UKFF legend Butch (does he still post here?), is on longstanding record opposing the geeky term “moveset” in wrestling. Edit: it’s come out in spoiler tags rather than embedding the tweet, I don’t know how to UKFF anymore. https://x.com/CMPunk/status/1387834806248038401 Edited December 15, 2024 by King Pitcos Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted December 15, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted December 15, 2024 I don't understand what's geeky about it though. Or rather how it is any more geeky than anything else in wrestling. Quote
Chili Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 Just now, LaGoosh said: I don't understand what's geeky about it though. Or rather how it is any more geeky than anything else in wrestling. It's not, it's just being discussed as being geeky by us lot, the people who post on a forum specific to professional wrestling. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 10 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: I don't understand what's geeky about it though. Or rather how it is any more geeky than anything else in wrestling. I think it is because it is seen as a term used by marks like us, and not pro wrestlers. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted December 15, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted December 15, 2024 The wrestlers are the biggest marks of all. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 Arguing about if using the word 'moveset' is geeky or not is a new low. Worse than ratings chat. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 (edited) 8 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: Arguing about if using the word 'moveset' is geeky or not is a new low. Worse than ratings chat. I don't know about this at all. I know chat policing is a fun game the UKFF plays, but this is an argument being played out between two of wrestlings biggest stars. I think this is fair game. Weighing in on the content of an argument between two wrestlers should be in the moveset of any self respecting UKFF poster. Edited December 15, 2024 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
wordsfromlee Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 30 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I don't know about this at all. I know chat policing is a fun game the UKFF plays, but this is an argument being played out between two of wrestlings biggest stars. I think this is fair game. Weighing in on the content of an argument between two wrestlers should be in the moveset of any self respecting UKFF poster. No, it's not. Only CM Punk is moaning about the use of the word. The argument over the use of the word being geeky is purely in this thread. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 15, 2024 Members Posted December 15, 2024 38 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I know chat policing is a fun game the UKFF plays, This doesn't actually happen though. It's usually just jokes and no one has been shut down for speaking about anything have they? You can crack on with discussing moveset if you want, it's just some of us find it a bit... ...dry Quote
Chili Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 (edited) For clarity... Ratings chat is absolutely worse though. Carry on ? Edited December 15, 2024 by Chili Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 50 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: This doesn't actually happen though. It's usually just jokes and no one has been shut down for speaking about anything have they? You can crack on with discussing moveset if you want, it's just some of us find it a bit... ...dry I know it's just jokes, which is why I referred to it as a 'fun game'. Also, as of a few weeks ago I'm now gluten free, dairy free, caffeine free and alcohol free until blood tests in May. Dry is the least of my worries. Merry Christmas ? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 15, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 15, 2024 11 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Also, as of a few weeks ago I'm now gluten free, dairy free, caffeine free and alcohol free And that means you're better than us. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 15, 2024 Members Posted December 15, 2024 32 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Also, as of a few weeks ago I'm now gluten free, dairy free, caffeine free and alcohol free CM P-p-p-p-punk Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted December 15, 2024 Posted December 15, 2024 Unfortunately, the only thing that's Gone To Sleep is my endocrine system.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.