Paid Members Supremo Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 Far too much petty bickering in this thread. Not what CM Punk would want. Not at this special time of year. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 19, 2024 Members Posted December 19, 2024 Just now, Supremo said: Far too much petty bickering in this thread. Not what CM Punk would want. Not at this special time of year. I hope they fuck. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 An empty-headed dumb fuck. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 1 minute ago, Supremo said: An empty-headed dumb fuck. the best kind. @Devon MalcolmPoor words on my part. I meant in relation to where things had gone south (ROH, WWE, AEW and of course UFC) where he has left either on bad terms or things didn't work out). I think with most wrestlers you would want them to go out with a happy ending then not. Although maybe not with Jericho. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 8 minutes ago, Supremo said: Now that's a Hallmark Christmas movie. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 57 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Scorcher is one of the good ones. He's a little Tribal, but he doesn't wish harm on anyone. Him and Gooshy might be this forums AEW ultras It took me a while to realise but Gooshy is definitely not an AEW Ultra, he's a realistic enthusiast. I value his observations on AEW even while not agreeing with all of them. I wish I viewed wrestling the way he does, but there are several people on here who I feel that way about. Scorch has his own problems that I'm not sure are all wrestling related. I like him but I can't help him because there is something to the tone of his posts that rubs me up the wrong way. I've blocked him because he and I wind each other up and it's not good for either of us. As for Punk, I've enjoyed his work, he's been a bellend at times but it's a short list of wrestlers who have never been dicks, Bobby Eaton, Ricky Steamboat, that's your lot I think. I don't want to see him implode again, I want to see him on TV, him and Owens would be far bigger than him and Seth, I hope we see it. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 Just now, tiger_rick said: Now that's a Hallmark Christmas movie. I love how these renders actually look like CM Punk compared to the official WWE one that makes him look like the bloke who drinks his own piss and baptises Russell Brand. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 I'm a purist, I've never liked Punk. My smark days were getting into NOAH more than ROH and the only time I saw him live (3rd row for CM Punk vs Samoa Joe at one of those Coventry Skydome shows) I went for a piss because I thought he was so boring. That only increased when he rocked up in WWE and stole my fav KENTA's finish, the bastard. I'm not mad that he's getting paid a wage, or having a nice time, but for my own entertainment value the only time he's fun to think about is when he's causing problems, so selfishly I'd rather he was doing that than anything else. Never liked Bret either (though him I have warmed to as I've aged). Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 25 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: @Devon MalcolmPoor words on my part. I meant in relation to where things had gone south (ROH, WWE, AEW and of course UFC) where he has left either on bad terms or things didn't work out). I wasn't aware he left ROH on bad terms. I thought he got offered a WWE contract and just left? He got the tearful farewell and the streamers and everything! Quote
The Gaffer Posted December 19, 2024 Posted December 19, 2024 6 minutes ago, Jesse said: Never liked Bret either Okay now it's definitely the UKFF is a Twat thread. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 4 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I wasn't aware he left ROH on bad terms. I thought he got offered a WWE contract and just left? He got the tearful farewell and the streamers and everything! It's very possible I mixed up him and Cesaro, or misremembered his TNA run. I'M GETTING OLD DEV PLEASE Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 19, 2024 Members Posted December 19, 2024 36 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: Now that's a Hallmark Christmas movie. It would absolutely be on the list. Hanging On For Christmas, A New Page At Christmas, Phil Up For Christmas etc etc Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 (edited) AI Punk really needs to get whatever bee-sting/allergic reaction is going on with his massive hand sorted before it gets worse. Edited December 19, 2024 by mim731 I'll never say Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted December 19, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2024 After an allergic reaction leaves him with massive hands, an angry, bitter man is forced to return home for the holidays. But can a lonesome cowboy steal his heart and bring back the magic of Christmas? This holiday season, Hallmark Movies presents, "The Punk before Christmas." Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.