Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 minutes ago, mim731 said:

AI Punk really nees to get whatever bee-sting/allergic reaction is going on with his massive hand sorted before it gets worse. 

Pretty sure it's just Prince Charles Hand Syndrome.

Posted
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I wasn't aware he left ROH on bad terms. I thought he got offered a WWE contract and just left? He got the tearful farewell and the streamers and everything!

They made him champion after he agreed to join WWE and ran a storyline where he was threatening to take the Championship to WWE with him. Never heard of any bad blood.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

After an allergic reaction leaves him with massive hands, an angry, bitter man is forced to return home for the holidays.

But can a lonesome cowboy steal his heart and bring back the magic of Christmas?

Brookback Mountain

Posted
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

They made him champion after he agreed to join WWE and ran a storyline where he was threatening to take the Championship to WWE with him. Never heard of any bad blood.

He signed his WWE contract on the ROH belt

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Look, I’m not saying AI Hallmark Christmas movies is the answer to all of pro-wrestling’s problems.

I’m just saying it’s an option. A glimpse into a better world.

IMG_0550.thumb.jpeg.2e51a26187298ce3d504b38f1ce4fd45.jpeg

IMG_0549.thumb.jpeg.7292c19e55bd754b4eec19acf3a98d32.jpeg

IMG_0548.thumb.jpeg.fdc47081a308cd1849ca0f9650892d22.jpeg

IMG_0551.thumb.jpeg.fed235a4839b9ade5fadaf0696204c43.jpeg

Posted

It's just fish in a barrel stuff. Like telling your mates you love them when you're buzzed on doves. Fine, but do it for real. 

Posted

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/dominik-mysterio-i-ve-seen-what-cm-punk-can-do-it-s-nothing-special-i-know-his-moveset

I love Dominik.

Supremo is going to need to do me a graphic for the Christmas feud I now want, which is KO and Dom as The Two Man Power Trip (with Winged Eagle belt) vs CM Punk and Cody.

Doog will go mental, but I reckon they could headline PPV's with that without the world title needing to be on the line.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...