12 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

It's wild that the most you'd really get even in the attitude era was an arsehole.

But a hell of a lot more tits and homophobia, so, swings and roundabouts. I'm watching Wrestling Bios' Reliving The War series, up to '97-98, and, yeesh.

Edited by CavemanLynn

• Paid Members

Aww I quite liked "cut the shit" in response to perfectly reasonable questions. She doesn't need it though, and some of the other swearing on the show has felt very forced and unnecessary. 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, CavemanLynn said:

But a hell of a lot more tits and homophobia, so, swings and roundabouts. I'm watching Wrestling Bios' Reliving The War series, up to '97-98, and, yeesh.

To be fair, its 2023 and there are still gay jokes and insinuation being thrown around. 

1 hour ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Harley Cameron who is married to Xyon Quinn of NXT fame.

15 hours ago, Vegeta said:

Who is the blonde woman in the qtv segment? She looks familiar and I can't work out where from 

No one asked but I read the other guy who isn’t QT, Aaron Solo, RJ City or Hobbs is one of Tony Schiavone’s sons

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

No sign of Jamie and Britt this week. 

Hopefully they've gone on strike forcing TS to pass this Outcasts shit off onto Riho and her merry band of jobbers. 

Obviously not but I can dream. 

Jamie was back in the UK sorting out Visa issues.

31 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Do we expect Ospreay to be healthy for Forbidden Door?

A one off of Cobb/Aussies/O-Khan/Osp Vs Omega/Bucks/Page and maybe someone like Takeshitea would be fantastic.

Although it does sound good they shouldn’t be wasting all that talent on a 10 man tag.