5 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Stadium Stampede?

I imagine Blood and Guts is more likely, if there's a gimmick involved. Stadium Stampede only works in the Jacksonville setting, and I'm not sure it could really work outside of the pandemic era. 

14 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I imagine Blood and Guts is more likely, if there's a gimmick involved. Stadium Stampede only works in the Jacksonville setting, and I'm not sure it could really work outside of the pandemic era. 

Original pitch for what would become Anarchy in the Arena, was Stadium Stampede. Mox wanted to do something live and not taped. Not sure we'll see something called Stadium Stampede again unless they run a stadium.

Going by most of these faction wars we'll end up seeing both Blood & Guts and Anarchy in the Arena/Stadium Stampede.

Although with this one its a little more interesting as it is not simply pairing up the singles & tags. There's the Omega/Hangman dynamic at play. Nick Jackson potentially out for a bit will play into Matt trying to bring Hangman & Omega together again. Don trying to squeeze out Hangman in favour of Takeshita.

12 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Going by most of these faction wars we'll end up seeing both Blood & Guts and Anarchy in the Arena/Stadium Stampede.

In storyline wasn't Anarchy supposed to be a wacky sports entertainment idea from Jericho. 

Blood and Guts seems more sensible and the Elite were supposed to do thd first one until Covid happened 

Also helps bring Cole into the Elite fold when Takesita joins BCC

1 minute ago, Tsurutagun said:

Why is no-one talking about the big plotline development on Dynamite. 

Hangman in saying that the BBC attacked the Bucks he was accusing the Homes Under The Hammer team of the attack right? 

LAX coming back under the management of Greg Valentine would be a helluva swerve.

Fucking hell though, Matt Hardy.  I think he legitimately knocked himself silly there for a bit doing a side effect on the floor, he was collapsing, they cut the camera away from him and Page and Jungle Boy did some floor shenanigans whilst the ref checked him.  And he looked out of it for the whole match afterwards.  He cannot do this any more, he looks completely destroyed before he even gets to the ring every time I see him.  He's heading for a wheelchair if he doesn't hang it up.  He can't still need the money surely?  AEW can keep him on as a trainer or a manager, but it's starting to feel irresponsible to have him out there wrestling.

Fairly decent episode. Wasn't expecting Danielson back so soon and he feels too much of a good guy to be heel (I never watched him in WWE and unaware of his character turns there, but was under the big impression he did most of his time as a top babyface), but I'll go with and I expect there's going to be some big matches down the line

The Omega stuff and leading to FD2, really hoping that Osprey can get his injury healed in time, they've gotta tie him into the show somehow.  

Cole Jericho...please don't

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Loki said:

Fucking hell though, Matt Hardy.  I think he legitimately knocked himself silly there for a bit doing a side effect on the floor, he was collapsing, they cut the camera away from him and Page and Jungle Boy did some floor shenanigans whilst the ref checked him.  And he looked out of it for the whole match afterwards.  He cannot do this any more, he looks completely destroyed before he even gets to the ring every time I see him.  He's heading for a wheelchair if he doesn't hang it up.  He can't still need the money surely?  AEW can keep him on as a trainer or a manager, but it's starting to feel irresponsible to have him out there wrestling.

Didn't he have issues with his back when in WWE the last time and they thought he may have to retire? That was a good few years ago now if I am recalling it correctly, the guy must struggle to get out of bed in a morning. It's not worth it, Matt. 

2 hours ago, TobyK said:

he feels too much of a good guy to be heel

Danielson as a heel is my favourite version. Small little nutter kick your head in American Dragon.

I also loved his last heel run in WWE with the sustainable belt etc. Plus the motivation for him is clear after the MJF match