I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Gonna set you a new challenge. See if you can go a week without posting a gif. 

If the GIFs made sense to the accompanying or quoted posts it would be a start.

Best chance we have for a bit of comeuppance theatre though. America doesn't care how you screw around with the people, but if you're screwing around with the dollar you're going to face the music sooner or later. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wall Street Journal has a paywalled article about 4 more women with $12m in payouts.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wwes-vince-mcmahon-agreed-to-pay-12-million-in-hush-money-to-four-women-11657289742

This seems to be the main quote going around since it relates to a wrestler.

The previously unreported settlements include a $7.5 million pact with a former wrestler who alleged that Mr. McMahon coerced her into giving him oral sex and then demoted her and, ultimately, declined to renew her contract in 2005 after she resisted further sexual encounters, according to people familiar with the matter. The wrestler and her attorney approached Mr. McMahon in 2018 and negotiated the payment in return for her silence, the people said.

Edited by Infinity Land

• Paid Members

I wasn't watching WWE in 2005, so I've found a webpage that lists all the releases from that year and one name does stand out. 

A quick look at her Wikipedia page states that "she'd like to keep the real reason she left private".