I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

16 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Completely separate to this. Can someone post a completely random Wikipedia page below, maybe someone released in 2005.

https://sites.google.com/site/chrisharrington/wwe_releases

Has all of 2005 releases. 

I'd like to see how people defend him now, although no doubt people will 

Edited by westlondonmist

He doesn't need people to defend him (other than lawyers), he just needs people to put aside their distaste while continuing to engage with his product.

1 minute ago, Uncle Zeb said:

He doesn't need people to defend him (other than lawyers), he just needs people to put aside their distaste while continuing to engage with his product.

Which they will. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Completely separate to this. Can someone post a completely random Wikipedia page below, maybe someone released in 2005.

I'm sure if you Searched you would find the relevant Diva.

4 minutes ago, Jacko said:

Am I right in thinking it was the pregnant wrestler release ?

Nope. She was not 'demoted' before her contract wasn't 'renewed'. She was fired while on maternity leave and then successfully sued the company, reaching an out-of-court settlement in 2007.

Also, she was released in a mass talent cull. Her name being listed wouldn't have been surprising, had she not been pregnant at the time, since her role had noticeably diminished beginning at the start of that year.

This is UKFF, not a published newspaper.  There's no legal jeopardy for speculating.  Considering all the nonces we've had through here over the years, this seems like an odd time to be coy!

Google's not revealing anything to me, it could be one of half-a-dozen ladies released in 2005.

2 minutes ago, Loki said:

This is UKFF, not a published newspaper.  There's no legal jeopardy for speculating.  Considering all the nonces we've had through here over the years, this seems like an odd time to be coy!

Google's not revealing anything to me, it could be one of half-a-dozen ladies released in 2005.

Then just use the scenario and imagine its one of them, job done. Hope the fucker goes down in flames but he won't.