I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

52 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

The amount of people I've seen defending him on the Internet and often praising him for being 70 odd and still sleeping with women doesn't leave me surprised. 

I do wonder how many of those that defend Vince have had daddy issues in their past. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Sounded to me like canned cheering during his segment 

That’s every WWE show tbf. That said, when you watched the crowd you could see them clapping and cheering for him. So even though it was probably sweetened, watch the reaction from the crowd. 

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

That’s every WWE show tbf. That said, when you watched the crowd you could see them clapping and cheering for him. So even though it was probably sweetened, watch the reaction from the crowd. 

You could see a few in the background but the ones it showed you on screen may not have been legit from last night. Someone pointed out WWE using as much as 10 year old fan shots on a recent PPV.

7 hours ago, Matthew said:

Yeah I thought it was surprising the amount of people still applauding him as he walked out 

Why? You just have to keep in mind that the majority of the people who attend the WWE shows (besides being kids) just aren't as aware about what's going on behind the scenes, as we are, and don't know whats happening most of the times! They just follow the shows on TV and attend the shows when they are local! They aren't as obsessed with wrestling as we are and visit all the dirtsheets for the latest news and such... (ANd yes I know the main stream media has picked up on the news, but not with extensive covarage!).

It's the same reason why those people still enjoy watching the tv shows and attending the live shows... Unlike us...

To cut the crowd some slack, if you look at the longshots they were very subdued. Most were standing with their arms down in a "Let's see what this is all about" mentality. I also thought I could hear some audible booing under the piped in stuff. 

Mad to think that Triple H and Vince's probable retirement angles together fill the length of a squash match. 

It was the oldest PR trick in the book. A simple show of defiance - ‘I’m not ashamed, I’m still here, I’m not going anywhere.’

It’s the politician caught with their pants down but trying to cling on tactic.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz