I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

I wanna read alllll of the UKFF fantasy booking Vince's appearance tonight. Does he fire himself? Kill the character off? Does he just do a weird little sneeze and walk off? Shit on the canvas? Blabber on about a golden egg? I'm gonna go with screwing Roman out of the title and leaving the arena with the belt through the crowd 😂

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Loki said:

And to think the long-term plan was to maximise WWE's value for a sale to Disney/other.  That plan's out of the window now.

Or they just scoop it up at a knockdown price.

There's no skeletons left hidden to pop out later and it hits the price and increase buyer leverage. I'm not big in business but I'm sure it's a not a completely bad result for the buyer and increases pressure to sell. 

Edited by Tommy!

Realistically there's no way he's appearing in front of the crowd, right? It'll probably be on the tron with him giving it the big'un about how he's never backed down from a challenge and he won't back down from this. 

It will probably be a Benoit-esque video to camera apologising and stepping down, and it might well be the last time he appears on WWE tv.

It is, let's be clear, a fucking stupid idea to go on tv no matter WHAT they have planned.  But it is very Vince.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they did rip the title from Roman, just to try and distract wrestling fans for a bit.

Obviously that’s insane and it won’t work, but I could see it.

Fitting if they put it on Riddle, too.

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Loki said:

It will probably be a Benoit-esque video to camera apologising and stepping down, and it might well be the last time he appears on WWE tv.

It is, let's be clear, a fucking stupid idea to go on tv no matter WHAT they have planned.  But it is very Vince.

While that's probably it, it's also the guy who went with 'Stand Up For WWE' and various other campaigns. He might make a big deal about declaring how he's going to fight it. It might even be as simple as knowing it'll pop a rating and get media attention and, at the end of the day, he thrives on that.

That said, I agree it's probably the last time. It's possible he wants to go out on his terms - give a weird, tearful goodbye and announce his retirement before his reputation gets utterly fucked.