I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Can Vince even actually be voted out of the company? I'd heard before about the strength of voting power he held, but I didn't realise it was quite as high as that Forbes article goes into detail on. He holds pretty much all the power by the sound of that Forbes article, shareholders be damned.

Unless he's going to jail (unlikely) or sells the company of his own choosing (more likely), Vince is going nowhere. 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Can Vince even actually be voted out of the company? I'd heard before about the strength of voting power he held, but I didn't realise it was quite as high as that Forbes article goes into detail on. He holds pretty much all the power by the sound of that Forbes article, shareholders be damned.

If the TV networks that basically pay all the bills put enough pressure on the shareholders that might convince him to step aside. The guys in his late 70s with no clear successor and a ton of dirt coming out, probably not going to be very popular with anyone that he hangs about. Khan already holds most the top positions, probably easy enough for him to take the top spot. Very, very interesting times.

15 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Anyone who doesn't think that Vince would rather kill the wwe rather than lesve/be voted out is nuts. 

Vince voted out of his own creation, hell hed rather take a grenade to it 

He did inject a lethal dose of poison into it that one time, although it turned out the poison wasn't lethal.

Also, it's kind of like Christmas for shit people in pro-wrestling potentially being fucked:

"Kevin Dunn sold over one million dollars of stock in May. This would be over 15,000 shares. Kevin Dunn has been a member of the WWE Board Of Directors since 2008. The board was made aware of the investigation regarding Vince McMahon in April. This would mean that Kevin Dunn will likely be investigated for insider trading as he used his knowledge as a member of the board to profit. It could also be considered stock manipulation due to Dunn having a major say in how the investigation would be handled.

The SEC can seek up to 20 years in prison for insider trading and up to a five million dollar fine."

Edited by 69MeDon

12 minutes ago, Cannibal Man said:

Imagine him crying

All you need to do is ask him what Undertaker means to him or get him started on his dad being a ghost at WrestleMania III. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

No wonder Vinny has got into bed with Vice putting a stop to Dark Side Of The Ring the fucker would have probably been on the next series 

I'm sure there's enough stuff about Ol' Vinny Mac for an entire season of Dark Side of The Ring.

Lads, lads.  So when Vince thought he might go to jail the last time, he was going to hand over the WWF to Jerry Jarrett to run.

Jeff Jarrett's just been hired to an executive role in WWE.  And Abyss and Jeremy Borash already work there.  So finally, TNA might win the war!

3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Jeff Jarrett's just been hired to an executive role in WWE.  And Abyss and Jeremy Borash already work there.  So finally, TNA might win the war!

Er...

22 hours ago, Daaaaaad! said:

"TNA lost the battle. But Jeff Jarrett won the war."

- The Rise and Fall of WWE, 2024

I literally quoted you in my post, @Loki!