I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

4 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

If WWE were to ever go up for sale, is there any way at this point Booger White's not buying it? It's mental that it's at least somewhat feasible that Khan could have a complete monopoly on big time wrestling by the end of the year. 

I reckon a Khan-backed consortium with Dwayne Johnson as public figurehead is the endgame. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Daddymagic said:

Vince has been announced as appearing on Smackdown tonight 

If he's stepped down and Stephs in charge who makes THAT call? What a terrible idea. Nobody else gets to write themselves out of the story when they get cancelled.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

Or a reverse battle royal. Thats en vogue again, isnt it!

Something something, penis cage. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

Vince showing up on TV in the middle of this is mental, but then if this were happening 15-20 years ago, he'd have not only appeared but somehow turned it into an excuse to bully JR. 

I wonder what Scarface Khan is going to book against it on Rampage. 

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Funny they buried her on the way out only for her to be the only option available weeks later though. And again, poor Hunter. Not a sniff.

I strongly suspect she was released to give her some distance from all this, precisely so she could be brought back when the shit hit the fan.  My guess is this all leaked earlier than they expected but they've gone with her anyway.

The "burying" of Stephanie is almost certainly wrestling journalist bullshit.  So much of what the dirtsheets report, even Meltzer, is patently crap.

And to think the long-term plan was to maximise WWE's value for a sale to Disney/other.  That plan's out of the window now.  Decades of work to separate WWE from the grimy world of rasslin' and it's VInce's own genetic jackhammer tendencies that have sunk him.