I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

17 minutes ago, neil said:

Vince will cut a promo calling out wokeness and mens rights and then Hannibal Scorch will be on here telling us that things don't seem right about these claims.

His body language needs to be right. 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, neil said:

Vince will cut a promo calling out wokeness and mens rights and then Hannibal Scorch will be on here telling us that things don't seem right about these claims.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:06 AM, Hannibal Scorch said:

This! Me and a mate shared WWE Network. But the Ashley stuff was when we said morally we don’t feel comfortable paying for it anymore so we stopped. I have BT sport so I still see bits, anything else, which has been Rumble and Mania, was on the download 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, neil said:

They needed to have signed a Disney deal to get Scorch's backing. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, gmoney said:

They needed to have signed a Disney deal to get Scorch's backing. 

Well hopefully that deal is dead now.

In all seriousness though, what happens next? Can Fox/USA cut their deals short? Would they want to based on cost of WWE shows vs regular shows? Who would be willing to pay the asking price and try and do damage limitation and effectively start from scratch?

A pay off for an affair is Gonna affect nothing in 000’s of millions of tv deals. They are paying it as making money somehow from it, that trumps nearly everything over there. Add in that it’s wrestling and I can’t see it lasting in the news 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Why would they be starting from scratch?

If this opens up a massive can of worms (I.e if other stories we’ve discussed over the years here and on shows like Darkside which didn’t really break the mainstream) the brand could become toxic. @Louchis probably right in this will disappear in a few weeks

• Paid Members

I always thought Succession was loosely based on the Murdochs. But hear me out.

Vince is obviously Logan Roy.

Steph is Shiv, hopes to one day run the family business.  HHH is Tom. Nick Khan is Stewie, outsider who did well and was bought in and now causing chaos.

Shane is blatantly Kendall. All he wants to do is make his Dad proud. He attempts this first of all by doing wild stunts. When that doesn’t work he leaves the family business only to come crawling back later, still without his dad’s approval & overlooked to run the business.

That is more entertaining then Vince’s “promo”. The amount of people clapping and cheering him though expected, was awful.