I think Vince and Johnny Ace might be problematic, lads.

IANdrewDiceClay

14 minutes ago, Loki said:

Is there a reason nobody is actually posting a name?  Cos I have no fucking idea who you're talking about.

I have no idea, which is why I am erring on the side of caution. It's not hard to figure out if you look at the names of those released in 2005. 

Of the women released in 2005...

Dawn Marie: Already discussed. 

Jackie Gayda: Part of huge talent cull in July, the same one Dawn Marie was named in. Fired alongside new husband Charlie Haas right after they came back from their honeymoon. Returned in 2009 as part of the Miss WrestleMania battle royal at WrestleMania XXV.

Molly Holly: Left on good terms after asking to be let out of her contract early. Inducted into the Hall of Fame last year and currently works as a producer. 

Ivory: Creatively frustrated, wanted to wrestle and WWE made her a broadcaster on shows like Afterburn while they focused on the new wave of divas. Asked to leave and was granted her release. Has since returned for cameo appearances and was inducted into the Hall of Fame. 

Christy Hemme: Won the Diva Search and was given a strong push on the back of it, including a Playboy cover issue and a Women's Title WrestleMania match with Trish Stratus. Moved to SmackDown later in the year, then was sent to OVW, before being released a week into her 'training'. Budget cuts and lack of creative ideas cited. Release was described as being a surprise, since Hemme was well-liked and eager to improve. Has since been very vague about the reasons for her release, besides saying that it was 'political' and that she would not compromise her morals - which had nothing to do with what she was asked to do on camera as a performer. Has been seen in WWE only once since, in the audience for Beth Phoenix's HOF induction in 2017. 

Oh, and Hemme also said this about a 'one-time incident' that may have impacted her release in a 2016 interview: 

“At the time, it was a lot of soul-searching of ‘Okay, I could make a big thing of this – I could make a BIG thing of this – but what do I want to leave in my own legacy? What do I want people to think of when they hear my name? What’s more important to me?’ At the time, I wasn’t ready for that kind of stuff to come up when you hear my name.”
Edited by SaitoRyo
grammar n that innit?

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Google's just a big old Diva Search if you ask me. Makes your hair turn red.

I think I was originally thinking of the wrong diva, so my previous post was incorrect. 

I think I've figured out who it was now. A-hem! 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Loki said:

Is there a reason nobody is actually posting a name?  Cos I have no fucking idea who you're talking about.

No Idea, but for some reason it seems like people think it's Christy Hemme. 

Billy Gunn did once tell her in TNA that to be a successful woman in wrestling "before you move up, you gotta' go down", and who are we to doubt the man who played a packet of hot chocolate in an advert. 

Just now, Tommy! said:

No Idea, but for some reason it seems like people think it's Christy Hemme. 

Billy Gunn did once tell her in TNA that to be a successful woman in wrestling "before you move up, you gotta' go down", and who are we to doubt the man who played a packet of hot chocolate in an advert. 

The online rumour at the time was that Stephanie McMahon had 'caught' Hemme either flirting or doing doing something else with Triple H backstage, leading to her departure. 

Christy has spoken highly of both of them since, so I think people may have gotten their wires crossed somewhere and missed the much bigger story...

Just now, SaitoRyo said:

The online rumour at the time was that Stephanie McMahon had 'caught' Hemme either flirting or doing doing something else with Triple H backstage, leading to her departure. 

Christy has spoken highly of both of them since, so I think people may have gotten their wires crossed somewhere and missed the much bigger story...

Always thought someone at WWE sneaked out that story. 

What's Michael Hayes rap sheet again. He's got an awful CV 

• Paid Members

Man I want him to go down for this. What a shit. Apparently the board have stated that once the inquiry is over they will take public questions on the subject from the shareholders. 

• Paid Members

Vince is more of a greased pig than Johnson was, regardless of what comes out, he weasels his way free. Until something ACTUALLY happens to him, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Hope the fucker loses the lot though and Shane shoves a Air Jordan up his arse on the way out. 

If he does have to face the music, I'll be glad that it happened in his lifetime. Seeing recent pictures of him looking like a cross between Andrew Lloyd Webber and his own Spitting Image puppet must've made his accusers realise they can't wait forever.

18 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

If he does have to face the music, I'll be glad that it happened in his lifetime  

Yeah that would be the ideal scenario. Make the horrible cunt pay for it while he’s still alive and not after.